Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Emily Gibbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Haha, no I didn't know about Borat, but thanks for the heads up

And thanks, have been told about the media section so posted a request there...

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Hey up Kiwi Radio girl

Just a quick one. Have you cleared this request with admin?

They have a specific "Media" section for this kind of thing. Im not trying to be arsey just helping out.

Give Mazi a shout she is really gobby and she has some veiws on NZ

Anyway take care and hope that you get some help.

PS You do know that Borat frequents this site and is the Forum reporter. He may get narky having another reporter on his patch
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point

As someone who has lived in NZ for 50 years I can tell you I think it sucks in NZ. I left NZ two years ago with my family and lived on the sunshine coast of Oz which is an awesome place. I bought a house, worked and lived there and there is nothing negative I can say about the place, so to all you Brits who havent made up their mind where to go, go to the Sunshine coast in australia. beautiful beaches, great weather, not too much traffic, really good people, the least amount of crime anywhere except may be at the south pole, lots to do...I could go on but wont because Ive fired a few shots and need to duck the shots that'll be coming back........
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

The only negative thing about NZ is that my missus aint there. Oh,and Michael Barrymore is..and where is Zealand if this one's new?
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:22 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
The only negative thing about NZ is that my missus aint there. Oh,and Michael Barrymore is..and where is Zealand if this one's new?
Wikipedia strikes again... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Apple12
Wikipedia strikes again... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland
No way,Apple. That is a class bit of technical on-line assistance going on there. Immediate answers to stupid questions rocks the very foundations to life itself. Ask my cat.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey up Kiwi Radio girl

Just a quick one. Have you cleared this request with admin?

They have a specific "Media" section for this kind of thing. Im not trying to be arsey just helping out.

Give Mazi a shout she is really gobby and she has some veiws on NZ

Anyway take care and hope that you get some help.

PS You do know that Borat frequents this site and is the Forum reporter. He may get narky having another reporter on his patch
Gobby, huh?
Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:01 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Gobby, huh?

Where you bin?

Thought I would wake you up
Old Dec 8th 2006, 7:25 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Where you bin?

Thought I would wake you up
I'm awake! X

Thank you.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 3:54 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Oh I love this, except have only had it made with sour cream mixed with the onion soup mix, not condensed milk which sounds awful. Have also served it as a dip in the UK a couple of times and my friends seem to like it too. There are of course always other options if people really didn't like it!
Okay Okay!! Iam now gonna give you lot some much needed guidance on this topic

You DO NOT use sour cream (it would taste way too rich and make you sick) and you DO NOT use condensed milk (God that idea has me racing for the loo bowl already!)

What you mix the onion soup mix (we used Maggi), with is a small tin of 'reduced cream' Nestle's is the one we always used to use.

Hope this clears things like your tastebuds, stomach, etc up
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

wiffle? is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding the weather, can someone please clarify what the climate is like generally in Auckland and north of Auckland?

Lots of comment on here about the poor weather in NZ but it's the north of the North Island we'll be looking to settle in, so what's it actually like there?

We live in the North East of England at the mo, so it's not very nice most of the time here!

Many thanks for any help in advance
Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:30 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wiffle?
Regarding the weather, can someone please clarify what the climate is like generally in Auckland and north of Auckland?

Lots of comment on here about the poor weather in NZ but it's the north of the North Island we'll be looking to settle in, so what's it actually like there?

We live in the North East of England at the mo, so it's not very nice most of the time here!

Many thanks for any help in advance
Welcome to the site Wiffle

Have a look HERE
Old Dec 9th 2006, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Those stupid effing bi-fold doors that people always leave open in their kitchen so you can see all the tins of Wattie's crap they own.
:scared: What a ridiculous comment, Wattie's indeed!! I leave mine open to view my Signature Range products.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
:scared: What a ridiculous comment, Wattie's indeed!! I leave mine open to view my Signature Range products.
lol.... well, my kitchen is so old there are no doors at all on my pantry! Everyone can see my range of Pams foods!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

So you guys don't buy the budget range at pack and save???? I actually thought I would try some 99c pasta one week and I got home put it in the jar and it was fine!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
So you guys don't buy the budget range at pack and save???? I actually thought I would try some 99c pasta one week and I got home put it in the jar and it was fine!!!!
I tried some of the budget biscuits... didnt rate them very much. I have used the budget pasta and yes it was totally fine. I bought a Pams vinaigrette dressing the other week and it smelt and tasted so foul it went down the plughole. You just have to try different things dont you and see if you like them. I still buy Heinz salad cream from PacNSave but it tastes very acidic to me compared to how I remember it tasting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.