Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Theres gonna be no stopping you now

Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:40 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

:d
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

What's that then?

Where's that squirrel? I feel all alone and vulnerable :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

soulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nice

The agents don't get to keep the 4% for earnings, of that they'd get maybe 2% (less tax) if they've both listed AND sold the property, or 1% if they've listed or only sold. The commissions are high because REAgents work purely on comission, they're not salaried like in the UK. The office I work in has looked into this, but there just isn't the stock levels/buyer levels that there are in the UK (surprising, but then we have to remember that NZ ISN'T THE UK) ha ha ha

So all real estate agents are self-employed working under the banner of a branded business.

I'm lucky enough to be sat in a real estate agency right now, on a sunday, lucky lucky lucky ( )
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soulflour
The agents don't get to keep the 4% for earnings, of that they'd get maybe 2% (less tax) if they've both listed AND sold the property, or 1% if they've listed or only sold. The commissions are high because REAgents work purely on comission, they're not salaried like in the UK. The office I work in has looked into this, but there just isn't the stock levels/buyer levels that there are in the UK (surprising, but then we have to remember that NZ ISN'T THE UK) ha ha ha

So all real estate agents are self-employed working under the banner of a branded business.

I'm lucky enough to be sat in a real estate agency right now, on a sunday, lucky lucky lucky ( )
yes i know this - but my gripe was that the home owner still has to pay the 4% - it makes no difference where it goes in the end - the home owner still loses a wad of dosh
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

... the jobsworth staff at "super"markets that ask people in their mid 30s for ID if they want to buy some booze....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

Christmas...... that wretched jingly jangly "briscoes you'll never buy better" add played at christmas with sleigh bells in the background....... how very festive in mid summer (not that you would know it)
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
... the jobsworth staff at "super"markets that ask people in their mid 30s for ID if they want to buy some booze....
ha ha
although I did find this flattering on occasion (when I'd been 'growled' at for the twentieth time that week for being English and it was the only 'nice' thing anyone had said to me)
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Christmas...... that wretched jingly jangly "briscoes you'll never buy better" add played at christmas with sleigh bells in the background....... how very festive in mid summer (not that you would know it)
altogether now

"the warehouse, the warehouse - where everyone gets a...pile of ****"

And the fake snow crusted to the windows of every shop (in the 'summer') which is still there 6 months later - perhaps in the hope that winter will bring a real Christmas.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

...radio ads proclaiming services such as the clearing of "treestumps on your siction"
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

- air new zealand engine maintenance at ChCh airport ... all night... every night.... turboprops droning alllll night...... on and on and on...... shame they got outsourced to china
- breastfeeding n*zi midwives that nearly killed my wife with their dogma
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

- air new zealand engine maintenance at ChCh airport ... all night... every night.... turboprops droning alllll night...... on and on and on...... shame they got outsourced to china
- breastfeeding n*zi midwives that nearly killed my wife with their dogma
bugger i just let my disguise slip slightly there..... everyone pretend they didnt read that please.... thanks
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

bugger i just let my disguise slip slightly there..... everyone pretend they didnt read that please.... thanks
I got you sussed anyway! You must though tell your wife you are running away with me because we are now joined in some kind of NZ bashing unity and we are not safe from the rest of the world unless we stick together.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mazi
I got you sussed anyway! You must though tell your wife you are running away with me because we are now joined in some kind of NZ bashing unity and we are not safe from the rest of the world unless we stick together.
i would never make a spy would i?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

i would never make a spy would i?
Probably not the ideal career, no

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.