Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:38 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

On the subject of estate agents, check THIS main picure out.

Very artistic. I would throttle my agent if they tried that
Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
4%

Well I just might have found my new job
There is a co. there now which charges a flat rate but you have to pay it all up front and then do your own open homes and showing off of the property - and you don't get the money back if you don't sell.

I thought about opening up an estate agency there and undercutting the lot of them...but then I remembered I didn't want to stay there so there was no point.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:42 pm
Account Closed

On the subject of estate agents, check THIS main picure out.

Very artistic. I would throttle my agent if they tried that
Hilarious!

you have to wonder what the house is like when they don't actually show any pics of it.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

Open homes where you are not allowed to be in your own home so buyers have the chance to really nose at all your stuff - see positive thread

House auctions
Old Oct 28th 2006, 5:50 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Open homes where you are not allowed to be in your own home so buyers have the chance to really nose at all your stuff
Not bloody likely
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

Not bloody likely
I have sent you a PM but don't know if it worked as I'm not used to these forum type things - can you look and let me know?

I'm also going to try to put a face in this message http://britishexpats.com/forum/newre...ply&p=4056587#
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

I have sent you a PM but don't know if it worked as I'm not used to these forum type things - can you look and let me know?

I'm also going to try to put a face in this message http://britishexpats.com/forum/newre...ply&p=4056587#
No i didn't think the face would work. i wonder why that is?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:02 pm
Banned

I got it
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

Question Re: The negative New Zealand thread

I got it
Yes, good-o.

can I only use the smilies if I'm a super member or something?http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:18 pm
Banned

Yes, good-o.

can I only use the smilies if I'm a super member or something?http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif
Well thanks for calling me a super member, but alais no, anyone can use them
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

How how how???
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:22 pm
Account Closed

Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

Ah, worked it out - that's why I'm an English teacher and not something in computers or other technological arena.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
- (real) (grrr) estate agent /car dealers calling cards/adverts with their photos on!!
Where are you then? Why so quiet? You haven't jumped off something high after all the bad memories of NZ flooding back, have you?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 6:34 pm
Banned

Ah, worked it out - that's why I'm an English teacher and not something in computers or other technological arena.
Theres gonna be no stopping you now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.