Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Need a UK to Japan plug adaptor in NZ

Need a UK to Japan plug adaptor in NZ

Old Apr 25th 2012, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of
Default Need a UK to Japan plug adaptor in NZ

Hi,

I am off to Tokyo for a week on sunday and my phone is from the UK

I bought a NZ to Asia adaptor but the UK to NZ adaptor does not fit in it (has 3 bars and the adaptor only has room for the 2 slanted ones)

SO is there anywhere in Wellington i can get a UK to Japan adaptor at a reasonable price?

Or doi just get one out there in Japan - however much that may be

Thanks
Old Apr 25th 2012, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a UK to Japan plug adaptor in NZ

I don't think your phone will work in Japan regardless of plug. Back in 2007 when I visited, I was told that Japan has an incompatible mobile network. You can hire Japanese phones at the airport.