Reload this Page >

Need an NZ Address

Need an NZ Address

Old May 2nd 2008, 6:48 am
Just Joined

Franked05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need an NZ Address

Hey,

I'm on my way to NZ later this month, amung everything we need to get sorted we need an address to receive our mail. what are our options?

Thanx
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

beaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need an NZ Address

Originally Posted by Franked05
Hey,

I'm on my way to NZ later this month, amung everything we need to get sorted we need an address to receive our mail. what are our options?

Thanx
Hi

Speak with the post shop in the town where you are heading to, they should be able to set you up with a PO Box number so you can redirect mail from the UK.
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

you can apply for a PO Box at what will be your nearest post shop online. Scan and email the required evidence and form and pay by credit card. You can re-direct your Uk mail to your NZ post box. I think its about $135 per year for a standard box and last year it was 47GBP to re-direct your UK post for 6 months. I think the website is www.nzpost.co.nz/privatebox
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

Have you a job to move in to? you could ask your employers if you could use their address initially.