British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   On a need to know basis...I need to know..if (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/need-know-basis-i-need-know-if-517382/)

saritabear Feb 26th 2008 7:15 pm

On a need to know basis...I need to know..if

you can get Galaxy chocolate over there?:ohmy:

And, yes this is an important life changing thread. Its the only thing bothering me now with regards to the impending move. ;)

sb

irnbru14 Feb 26th 2008 7:51 pm

Re: On a need to know basis...I need to know..if

Originally Posted by saritabear (Post 5986607)

And, yes this is an important life changing thread. Its the only thing bothering me now with regards to the impending move. ;)

sb

Yes, but ONLY in the stores that import British Food, and its about $3 or something for a wee bar, thankfully you can get Galaxy Caramel...

saritabear Feb 26th 2008 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by irnbru14 (Post 5986746)
Yes, but ONLY in the stores that import British Food, and its about $3 or something for a wee bar, thankfully you can get Galaxy Caramel...

many thanks irn bru. I will sleep more peacefully tonight for knowing that! I will send you some karma.

sb

j19fmm Feb 26th 2008 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by saritabear (Post 5986607)

sb

I used to get enormous bars of Galaxy sent over to NZ (and yes oxo cubes) ,got thru customs ok, they even opened the parcel once and had a damn good look !!:eek:

saritabear Feb 26th 2008 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by j19fmm (Post 5986774)
I used to get enormous bars of Galaxy sent over to NZ (and yes oxo cubes) ,got thru customs ok, they even opened the parcel once and had a damn good look !!:eek:

I'm not even a chocoholic...no really. But I've just been eating a bar, very slowly and was remembering that when I lived in Spain I was most disappointed by the chocolate there.

j19fmm Feb 26th 2008 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by saritabear (Post 5986797)
I'm not even a chocoholic...no really. But I've just been eating a bar, very slowly and was remembering that when I lived in Spain I was most disappointed by the chocolate there.

My children are seriously unimpressed by NZ chocolate, and crisps, but they we can live without it.......i hope

saritabear Feb 26th 2008 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by j19fmm (Post 5986904)
My children are seriously unimpressed by NZ chocolate, and crisps, but they we can live without it.......i hope

I did give it up once and didn't miss it after a few weeks, so, think will be able to cope.
Think my kids are weird because they're seriously unimpressed by crisps and chocolate in general but they love olives, chorizo, curry, tortilla and prunes. Thats their top 5 anyway!