Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Need help for any ex-Army Ex-pats

Need help for any ex-Army Ex-pats

Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:33 am
Just Joined

jimbob010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need help for any ex-Army Ex-pats

Thinking of moving to NZ but can't seem to find any decent info on 'swapping' Armys. I'm 31, married and a Capt currently instructing at Sandhurst academy. I'm about to promote to Maj and am in the top 3% of the competition. seriously thinking about moving to NZ and ideally joining th NZ army.

Has anyone done this or know anything about it??? or know anyone who could help?

Thanks (in advance) James

snipped - mod message < not a good idea to put an email on an open forum where all sorts of crud and spam could come your way. Better to use the PM [private message] system >

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 24th 2007 at 11:48 am. Reason: remove personal email addy.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need help for any ex-Army Ex-pats

Hi there and welcome to this forum.
I know bugger about the army being a plumbers wife but you'll find this lot a friendly and helpful bunch.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sir!!

Join the crowd there are a few here, your best bit is to check out the New Zealand Defence Force Website, they will be able to give all information and everything you need. Good Luck!

Ex Tankie
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:17 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Maybe start here for some general information on being an overseas applicant.

http://www.army.mil.nz/careers/overs...ts/default.htm