Nearly there

Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:53 am

Gundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant future
Smile Nearly there

Hi All,
Donna & Steve here we are in the process of emigrating we have sold our house and hope to be leaving the UK early in September 2006 although we feel very confused about what exactly to take with us from the UK we have two children 17years and 15 years and hope to initially settle in Nelson if there is anyone else heading for that area it would be great to hear from you or anyone already there some advice on area's and schools would be helpful. :
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Nearly there

Originally Posted by Gundog
Hi All,
Donna & Steve here we are in the process of emigrating we have sold our house and hope to be leaving the UK early in September 2006 although we feel very confused about what exactly to take with us from the UK we have two children 17years and 15 years and hope to initially settle in Nelson if there is anyone else heading for that area it would be great to hear from you or anyone already there some advice on area's and schools would be helpful. :
Hi Donna and Steve

My only advise is bring everything leave the children.

Can't help you with Nelson, but I feel confident others will.

Best wishes

Nice Guy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nearly there

Hi All,
Hi there we will be heading for Blenheim around the same time hopefully, which is around 1 and 1/2 hrs from Nelson. We plan to take everything as feel you may as well FILL the container. We have kids aged 12 and 14. How do your teenagers feel about the big move?. Sorry cant help with schools as we have concentrated on Blenheim, good luck! I am sure someone will be a help to you. I have already made some great friends from this Forum and people have been Fab!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:12 pm

Gundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant futureGundog has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi there we will be heading for Blenheim around the same time hopefully, which is around 1 and 1/2 hrs from Nelson. We plan to take everything as feel you may as well FILL the container. We have kids aged 12 and 14. How do your teenagers feel about the big move?. Sorry cant help with schools as we have concentrated on Blenheim, good luck! I am sure someone will be a help to you. I have already made some great friends from this Forum and people have been Fab!
My teenagers are really looking forward to the move we visited Christchurch earlier this year for two weeks and they loved everything about NZ. We didn't get as far as Nelson but have spoken to several people who either have lived there or have visited and they really rate it as a family location. Have you had medicals and stuff yet? are your kids happy about the move?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

My teenagers are really looking forward to the move we visited Christchurch earlier this year for two weeks and they loved everything about NZ. We didn't get as far as Nelson but have spoken to several people who either have lived there or have visited and they really rate it as a family location. Have you had medicals and stuff yet? are your kids happy about the move?
I will send you a pm!!!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:15 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gundog
Are you still coming to Nelson in September ?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Hi Gundog
Are you still coming to Nelson in September ?
Yes should be arriving 15th september
Old Aug 31st 2006, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

good luck with the move in sept, we are heading to welly on 20th sept. dont know much about nelson only that we have been invited to a wedding there in feb, it takes place in the winery the guys brother owns!!!!!!!!!1