Nearly there!!!

Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default Nearly there!!!

Well, it's all coming together. Our medicals came back yesterday and our police checks today, so I will be going down to London on Thursday to hand in our ITA in person.

I was going to go today, and send police checks on when they finally came (NZIS said that was ok and they could start the process fro me as time is short for us) but Mum couldn't babysit today - so it looks like it was for the best - cos it's all complete now.

Roll on Thursday!!! I intend to have a goodlook around the resource/information room as well while I'm there. Our flights are booked for less than 10 weeks time!!!! AAGHHHHHH

All we need now is the official "YES" and for our house to sell - please!!!

Bye for now

Kathryn
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

chay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nearly there!!!

hi Kathm
well done hope it goes ok on Thursday,we are at the same stage (sort of)can anyone tell me if had to get there NVQ assessed by NZ QA what a joke and we have had to pay out loads for it.we had our preliminary assessment done in Sept was ok so we sent of for the full assessment to be done late sept.They said we would have a reply within 20 working days never heard anything so i e-mailed them,someone e-mailed back saying we had filled in the wrong application and need to fill in another application which we have downloaded(think there was cross wires somewhere as this was not the application we were told to fill when we had our preliminary done)but never mind anyway when chay read it we could not believe it is going to cost us $450 and $50 for them to do any photo copying and$36 to send back to us.we are getting a bit worried now as our ITA runs out at the end of DEC and we had our meds done now the worst thing is they need so much info eg;proof of school chay went to and all work references,1 of the company's he worked for have gone bankrupt so no way of getting that one. Any ideas? getting stressful again and worried more about timing
Kerrie and Chay
Originally Posted by kathm
Well, it's all coming together. Our medicals came back yesterday and our police checks today, so I will be going down to London on Thursday to hand in our ITA in person.

I was going to go today, and send police checks on when they finally came (NZIS said that was ok and they could start the process fro me as time is short for us) but Mum couldn't babysit today - so it looks like it was for the best - cos it's all complete now.

Roll on Thursday!!! I intend to have a goodlook around the resource/information room as well while I'm there. Our flights are booked for less than 10 weeks time!!!! AAGHHHHHH

All we need now is the official "YES" and for our house to sell - please!!!

Bye for now

Kathryn