Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Would be great in the holidays. Let me know when you are free, I'll PM my mobile number, when I find out what it is!!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Zoe you still up for lunch on Monday?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lisamct
Hey Zoe you still up for lunch on Monday?
Hello! Yes, I'm rather looking forward to it!
My job tomorrow is looking for a nice place to eat! Ah, the winders of the unemployed world!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoexr
Hello! Yes, I'm rather looking forward to it!
My job tomorrow is looking for a nice place to eat! Ah, the winders of the unemployed world!!!
Fab, Im looking forward to it too. I think 'bunnyphobia' might be coming along too if she's still free.

I'll PM you my mobile number and we can sort out details later
Old Sep 26th 2010, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
We're travelling up from Wellington en route to Rotorua then Auckland and planning to stop in Napier on Thursday night (30th September). So if you fancy meeting for a coffee and a chat about renting & shipping then PM your mobile number.

Our background: In NZ with one foot still in the UK with the joys of property renting and container shipping to come.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rogercruse
Hi,
We're travelling up from Wellington en route to Rotorua then Auckland and planning to stop in Napier on Thursday night (30th September). So if you fancy meeting for a coffee and a chat about renting & shipping then PM your mobile number.

Our background: In NZ with one foot still in the UK with the joys of property renting and container shipping to come.
Just jumping in here to say if you need anything while your in Rotorua (cuppa, chat, guide-although rubbish guide as I've only been here for 6 weeks!) give me a shout
Old Sep 27th 2010, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisamct
Just jumping in here to say if you need anything while your in Rotorua (cuppa, chat, guide-although rubbish guide as I've only been here for 6 weeks!) give me a shout
Hi Lisa,
We should be arriving in Rotorua on Friday (1st October) and plan to stay for two nights. PM your mobile number so we can meet up to check on your local knowledge and give you marks out of ten!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
After a massive change to our plans caused by us buying a car in less than two hours then travelling 24 hours sooner than planned. Me & MrsRogerCruse met ZoeXR & MrZoeXR to compare notes.

Tomorrow (Thursday 30th September) we're off to Rotorua and to met up with LisaMCT.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomorrow (Thursday 30th September) we're off to Rotorua and to met up with LisaMCT.
Looking forward to it! Should be up and about early afternoon friday after my night shift thursday night (also gives me the excuse of night shift tiredness when my rubbish knowledge of Rotorua is discovered!)
Old Dec 5th 2010, 1:53 am
Just Joined

totombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura abouttotombili has a spectacular aura about

Hi Zoexr & Joanne

I've just moved to Napier and have 2 small children, aged 4 & 2? Fancy a meet up at all?

Speak soon
Old Dec 5th 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by totombili
Hi Zoexr & Joanne

I've just moved to Napier and have 2 small children, aged 4 & 2? Fancy a meet up at all?

Speak soon

I would love to!!
Not sure who Joanne is though...
I'll message you my number.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:42 am
Just Joined

caramel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have just joined this site tonight so hope I'm doing it right!! My partner and I have been in Hawkes Bay since Nov 2008 and now living in Napier. We have a 15 mth old and I would love to meet up for coffee if you ladies are free? I'm a Bay girl born and breed but have lived in the UK for 13 years and my partner is a Brit. Let me know.....
Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

JenR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

I've just found this thread while having a look to see if there's anyone else in Napier out there (we've just moved here a week ago!) guess it's been a few months now since you were all posting but if anyone fancies a coffee....

Jen x
Old Apr 17th 2011, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

Hi Jen

were a family of 5 in Taradale and have only been here 5 months happy to meet up for a beer some time

Stuart & Sharon
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by skybluestu
Hi Jen

were a family of 5 in Taradale and have only been here 5 months happy to meet up for a beer some time

Stuart & Sharon
Trust you two to go straight for the beer!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.