Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Old Sep 5th 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Hi,
Ive only been here 2 weeks and now my OH is going to start work... I think I need a friend or two...
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Napier anyone??!! Would even travel...

Oh dear, I'm either really scary or noone lives in Napier...
I'm kind of hoping its the last one!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:52 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah Zoe, would definately have been up for a meet up but your too far away... we are on the Hibiscus Coast... too far for you to travel I reckon!

Visited Napier on our road trip a few back... lovely place! If your ever this neck of the woods give me a tinkle
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Flower pot! I'll hold you to that

I'm getting a bit sick of talking to the dog now. AND she didn't help when I was trying to fit the washing machine..lazy good for nothing she is!!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably a bit too far away in Rotorua (couple of hours I reckon) but if there's somewhere in the middle I'm more than happy to travel and 'do lunch' one day
Old Sep 8th 2010, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

Hi Zoe
Me and Sharon are still hoping to be there in October, just waiting for the PR visa. our immigration officer informed us last week that we she was going on Holiday for two weeks!! ahhhhh.................
All getting a bit tight but luckily sharons employers are flexible with her start date.
How is the Dog after the trip is she settling in?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi Lisamct, it would be lovely to do lunch' at some point! Hows it all going??

Skybluestu, we must have got a really quick officer! You will be fine, let me know when you are here, we can meet up if you like.
Molly was absolutley fine after the flight. She was just sat in her crate, looking fed up (that's her default facial expression though!) She loves walking near the sea and being marched up and down the hills!!
We got all our stuff at the beginning of the week, so it only took 8 weeks in total.
Just a job to find now...
Old Sep 9th 2010, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoexr
Hi Lisamct, it would be lovely to do lunch' at some point! Hows it all going??
Its going good so far, almost finished orientation at work and the dreaded 5 day week so will be on to my 3 long days soon. Getting settled into my house and finding my way around, just waiting for my boxes to arrive now so it'll hopefully start feeling like home rather than living in someone else's house as it does just now.

We'll need to find a mid way point and do lunch, how about Taupo or is that still a bit far from you?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisamct
Its going good so far, almost finished orientation at work and the dreaded 5 day week so will be on to my 3 long days soon. Getting settled into my house and finding my way around, just waiting for my boxes to arrive now so it'll hopefully start feeling like home rather than living in someone else's house as it does just now.

We'll need to find a mid way point and do lunch, how about Taupo or is that still a bit far from you?

I found the bit without any stuff the hardest, but then again all we had was an airbed and a dog crate...

I drove to Taupo about 2 weeks ago! That would be fine for me when are you free?
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, Im working mon-fri next week but after that I have some week days free.
I could do Mon 27th then thanks to nights not free till the 4th or 6th Oct...any good for you?
Old Sep 10th 2010, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisamct
Well, Im working mon-fri next week but after that I have some week days free.
I could do Mon 27th then thanks to nights not free till the 4th or 6th Oct...any good for you?
OHHH... The 27th would be great
Shall I wear a red carnation???!!
The only places I know in Taupo are the lake and a petrol station near the lake!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

OHHH... The 27th would be great
Shall I wear a red carnation???!!
The only places I know in Taupo are the lake and a petrol station near the lake!
27th it is then
I only know the lake and the hospital so probably as useful as the petrol station!
Old Sep 11th 2010, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

joanne wiltshire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Ive only been here 2 weeks and now my OH is going to start work... I think I need a friend or two...
Hi Zoe. I moved here in December and am living in Havelock North. I am working part-time but could meet up for a coffee some time. Do you have any children? I have 3 boys under 7.
Old Sep 12th 2010, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joanne wiltshire
Hi Zoe. I moved here in December and am living in Havelock North. I am working part-time but could meet up for a coffee some time. Do you have any children? I have 3 boys under 7.
Hi Joanne,
Lovely to hear from you. I would love to meet you, whenever is good for you.
I don't have any children but I'm a primary school teacher, so yours sound great!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:38 am
Just Joined

joanne wiltshire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Joanne,
Lovely to hear from you. I would love to meet you, whenever is good for you.
I don't have any children but I'm a primary school teacher, so yours sound great!
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm probably a bit tied up next week as it's my last week at work before my contract ends. We could meet up in the school hols?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.