Napier anyone?!

Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Napier anyone?!

Hi everyone,
So my flights are booked for August 15th, Molly (the bulldog) follows on the 23rd. We have a months rental from OH's work but are looking for nice areas to live.
Ive seen a beautiful house in Mayfair, does anyone know what that is like?

Just to let you know, OH has a job in Hasting hospital and can't drive, I will teach, but can and will drive.
We come from Harehills in Leeds (rough area, back to back terraces, very built up.)

Thanks everyone!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Location: Manchester-Auckland-Anglesey- soon to be Manchester. yay.
sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice
Default Re: Napier anyone?!

Hi Zoexr, Remuera, Auckland at the minute but hopping to be ib that area soon, fingers crossed. sue
Old Jun 16th 2010, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

skybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud ofskybluestu has much to be proud of

Hi Zoe

We are still hoping to be in Napier around Mid september / Early October, all getting quite exciting and scary now!!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:31 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you mean Hastings?

Coming from the area you describe you are about to land somewhere pretty smashing- fabulous climate too Don't, whatever you do, buy somewhere online. Houses here are of incredibly variable standard and you won't know from photos and a description.

Frimley is a good area close to the hospital too
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Yeah, sorry HastingS!!!

I think it will be such a culture shock, just hope I don't feel too secluded!

Stuart, I'm just scared at the moment!!!