Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

N Zealand 13 England 15

N Zealand 13 England 15

Old Jun 16th 2003, 12:03 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default N Zealand 13 England 15

Well done big Martin and the boys a great game would have been better without a tosser of an Australian Ref who should never get another game .
This could be the two teams in the final of the world cup if all goes to plan , heres to beating the Aussie bastards for the first time on Australian soil on Saturday.

Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:28 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: N Zealand 13 England 15

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Well done big Martin and the boys a great game would have been better without a tosser of an Australian Ref who should never get another game .
This could be the two teams in the final of the world cup if all goes to plan , heres to beating the Aussie bastards for the first time on Australian soil on Saturday.

shhh, or the kiwi's will stamp on your head did you see that??? Dirty g*ts!

Good game,pity about the tries though (or lack of them) - but still bl**d good game- . watched it live on fox, but I had to flick back to channel 7 to see the start/run up of the Welsh match.

You'll probably beat the Aussies on sat, I hope so - that's if they (England)don't get too over confident - that's their downfall sometimes.

Don't worry about the kicking on the Aussie side - lol. (did you see that? funniest thing I've seen in a long while, bouncing off posts - hopeless) England have nothing to fear

They (Aussies) thought they were going to romp over Wales 50 something to nil, score 30 - 10. sounds good on the Aussies behalf until you actually watched the game - a better team than Wales could have had at least 3 tries in the first half. Mistakes made by a young inexperienced team (Wales)... but not for long.

Good luck for the next match - I do hope England beats the Wallabies. Hope you don't get a kiwi ref though - lol, or you're doomed.

Then it's war in the Cup - I hope you lose!! lol (Wales v England maybe in the quarter finals in Brisbane- winner of group C meets runner up of D -- should be England (winner c) v Wales (Runner up D)

Cheers
Old Jun 16th 2003, 4:37 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N Zealand 13 England 15

Originally posted by Ceri
shhh, or the kiwi's will stamp on your head did you see that??? Dirty g*ts!

Good game,pity about the tries though (or lack of them) - but still bl**d good game- . watched it live on fox, but I had to flick back to channel 7 to see the start/run up of the Welsh match.

You'll probably beat the Aussies on sat, I hope so - that's if they (England)don't get too over confident - that's their downfall sometimes.

Don't worry about the kicking on the Aussie side - lol. (did you see that? funniest thing I've seen in a long while, bouncing off posts - hopeless) England have nothing to fear

They (Aussies) thought they were going to romp over Wales 50 something to nil, score 30 - 10. sounds good on the Aussies behalf until you actually watched the game - a better team than Wales could have had at least 3 tries in the first half. Mistakes made by a young inexperienced team (Wales)... but not for long.

Good luck for the next match - I do hope England beats the Wallabies. Hope you don't get a kiwi ref though - lol, or you're doomed.

Then it's war in the Cup - I hope you lose!! lol (Wales v England maybe in the quarter finals in Brisbane- winner of group C meets runner up of D -- should be England (winner c) v Wales (Runner up D)

Cheers
I too watched it live on Foxtel shame about your boys any team that plays these cheating sods is my team for the day.
The All Blacks have lost the plot with their new tighter shirts and dirty play they have become as big as cheating bastards as the Aussies .
I fear history is against England on Saturday but big Martin is a true Lion , he never says die a Leicester lad after me own heart.
If he teaches a few of the Wallabies a little about manners that will do me , we have to hope than the Ref is a class above the Prat in charge at the NZ game.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 16th 2003 at 7:43 am.