Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My two year old is happy here....

My two year old is happy here....

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default My two year old is happy here....

But then Robbie Williams sounds the same here as he does anywhere.

A happy child
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My two year old is happy here....

Originally Posted by niseysOH

A happy child
How sweet........

Nici
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

spoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nicespoonguy is just really nice

Awww bless, remember to keep that to play to her frinds when she's a teenager ... shell love you for that!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

If there is a NZ XFACTOR I think you have found the winner.

Cute Kid.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

like it brian we are sitting here laughing,shes so cute

like the improvising with the musical instruments..
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

She cracks us up every day.......

When she silently moves her mouth as if she's singing to the songs is the best as she can't even talk properly yet.....

Likes dancing her way around woolworths to....
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spoonguy
Awww bless, remember to keep that to play to her frinds when she's a teenager ... shell love you for that!
Safely stored along with one of my eldest daughter singing in the bath when she was about 3 which is is the funniest video ever....

Everytime we watch it we end up in tears of laughter but i'm sure one day she'll hate it being played.....
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:10 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

wait till the 21st birthday. Than surprise her
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:59 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
wait till the 21st birthday. Than surprise her
Or when you give the old "giving her away" powerpoint wedding presentation (or whatever Bill Gates has us using by then)
I know my naked baby/toddler piccies & 8mm footage were the subject of much merrirment to MrsL and SiL.......
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

A happy child
Gorgeous ... have to say at one point I thought she was breaking into a Haka !

Loved the dummy "prop" reminded me of my son
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

A happy child
Now you need to break it to her gently ... HIS ARSE IS MINE ...