Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is it my turn yet??!!

Is it my turn yet??!!

Old May 29th 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Default Is it my turn yet??!!

ITA lodged on 2nd March... hopefully, it's nearly time to be allocated a CO!

Been through that 'abusing the login button' thing, and the 'dreaming about if it will all be ok', then, a period of 'calm' for a few weeks.

If my maths is correct, judging by the dates given on NZIS/London, I SHOULD be allocated a CO this week.

Now, guess what??? I have 'the dreams', and the 'abuse of my email button syndrome' again, and that 'funny feeling' in my tummy.. Apprehension, excitement, but crapping myself all at the same time... well, one things for sure, you come out of this having experienced some emotions that you did'nt realise existed. See below for details....

I'll keep you posted. :
Helen. x

Last edited by helenlhoppy; May 29th 2009 at 11:39 am. Reason: forgot something....
Old May 29th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it my turn yet??!!

Good Luck and hope you hear something soon
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is it my turn yet??!!

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy
ITA lodged on 2nd March... hopefully, it's nearly time to be allocated a CO!

Been through that 'abusing the login button' thing, and the 'dreaming about if it will all be ok', then, a period of 'calm' for a few weeks.

If my maths is correct, judging by the dates given on NZIS/London, I SHOULD be allocated a CO this week.

Now, guess what??? I have 'the dreams', and the 'abuse of my email button syndrome' again, and that 'funny feeling' in my tummy.. Apprehension, excitement, but crapping myself all at the same time... well, one things for sure, you come out of this having experienced some emotions that you did'nt realise existed. See below for details....

I'll keep you posted. :
Helen. x
Good Luck Helen.

Its an emotional journey!!x