Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My Feelings towards moving to NZ

My Feelings towards moving to NZ

Old Dec 1st 2007, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Chrisbower will become famous soon enough
Default My Feelings towards moving to NZ

Hi there, im moving to NZ, well Taurangua with my mum and step dad after we got accepted back in september, were leaving the rest of our family behind but aside from that, i just cant wait to go. Im so excited about a new life over there and hope its as nice as everyone says it is. Im constantly getting more eager to go everyday what with going to college over there and meeting loads of new people.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Tokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really niceTokio.Hotel.x is just really nice
Default Re: My Feelings towards moving to NZ

Wish i could feel that way! I'm 13, and i'm moving to Wellington probably in July - not looking forward to it.

Good luck to you!
Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tokio.Hotel.x
Wish i could feel that way! I'm 13, and i'm moving to Wellington probably in July - not looking forward to it.

Good luck to you!

A child is allowed to be childish in Welly which can be good

Last edited by crap coffee; Dec 1st 2007 at 3:16 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

My neice was 13 when she emigrated with her family 4 yrs ago. She was hating the idea, leaving family and friends. She loves it now and wouldn't ever consider moving back. I see some of her old friends now and then bumping into their parents and I must say my niece seems a lot happier person in herself than them.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

chasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chrisbower
Hi there, im moving to NZ, well Taurangua with my mum and step dad after we got accepted back in september, were leaving the rest of our family behind but aside from that, i just cant wait to go. Im so excited about a new life over there and hope its as nice as everyone says it is. Im constantly getting more eager to go everyday what with going to college over there and meeting loads of new people.
Go for it...you won't regret it!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tokio.Hotel.x

Good luck to you!
My 13yr old is starting to like the idea of going, but she did not like the idea first. It is because she has ggod friends here in the uk and cannot imagine herself having good friends like those in NZ.Please try to find some posts on here about how young and old people have made new friends and find some pictures of the place too. Wellington is great area to be going to so what i have looked at. Try to be positive, im sure you will enjoy it and probably in the future wonder why you worried so much.

Good luck to you Chris and your family, im sure you'l all be happy in NZ.

Last edited by Wessa; Dec 2nd 2007 at 5:12 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a 13 yr old who's looking forward to it, askes lots of questions and stuff, but will be sad to leave his friends behind, and a 16 yr old (17 next week) who hates the idea. its very hard on both his mum and me but we'll work it out.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Hi Chrisbower and Tokio.Hotel.x. There is a forum on British expats just for teenagers who are/have emigrated. Although it is great to read your post on the general NZ forum, it's mainly us 'oldies' () on here and perhaps 'The Youth Club' would be able to provide you with more contacts, and advise, from people of your own age. To find it, if you click on the 'Discussion Forum' link and then scroll down to the general section, you will find 'The Youth Club' there.
Good luck with the move - we live near Wellington and love it - and I hope NZ turns out to be better than you hoped!