Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

My all new fantasy itinerary

My all new fantasy itinerary

Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default My all new fantasy itinerary

Yeah, I know that I'm not going for another 15 months but one of Lovestm's threads got me thinking.
So i have spent the evening pricing out my trip

I want a stopover in Shanghai,
Then onto Dublin
Then ferry to Manchester
Train to Brum then on to Norfolk
Ferry to holland and train to amsterdam
then home
Total is $5460 for me and the little one
Not bad really.
Tried lots of options and it worked out cheaper to have the stop in Shanghai on the way than on the way back.

I have costed many options like a crazy person
Should have been a travel agent!
Now just need to find the cash to fund it.....
Old Apr 10th 2012, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice
Default Re: My all new fantasy itinerary

You'll need to get the ferry to Liverpool, then train or coach to Manchester
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My all new fantasy itinerary

yeah...of course i need the train
but neatly you can cost Dublin to Manchester on the stena website. also ipswch to Amsterdam using the dutch flyer.
was thinking of flying but ferry is half the price. as long as we don't spend the difference on treats on the ferry