Muslims and Veils

Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:51 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all
Default Muslims and Veils

I hope this doesn't sound like a racist post - but the UK seems at the moment full of anti-muslim stuff and veil-wearing women. A senior politician has said he would prefer muslim women to remoive their veils in his surgery which has caused an outcry - but if he asked teenagers wearing hoodies and scarves to remove them he would have been a hero. What is the feeling in NZ?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Muslims and Veils

Originally Posted by sniffydog
I hope this doesn't sound like a racist post - but the UK seems at the moment full of anti-muslim stuff and veil-wearing women. A senior politician has said he would prefer muslim women to remoive their veils in his surgery which has caused an outcry - but if he asked teenagers wearing hoodies and scarves to remove them he would have been a hero. What is the feeling in NZ?
not really an issue to date....
Old Oct 26th 2006, 8:32 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear I hope this doesn't go the same way as that awful thread on uk 2
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think the Mods here would allow it!