Music

Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:58 am
Just Joined

mwat will become famous soon enoughmwat will become famous soon enough
Default Music

Hello!!

OK, so apart from the missing friends bit, I'm also really missing music ...

I used to listen to Virgin Radio all day, everyday ... loved the music they play ...

Am listening on-line at the moment but wondering whether there are any stations over here playing similar music ... ?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:39 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Music

Have never listened to Virgin Radio - what kinds of music did they play? I used to listen to our local (Shropshire) radio station, Beacon FM. One day there was a request from someone in the Bay of Plenty! Apparently they missed Beacon FM they used to tune in via the internet.

I don't really miss it, we now listen to Classic FM 97.7, some of the presenters are really dumb and we just find it really funny - we were gobsmacked at first at the language they're allowed to use on the radio stations and tv news here, certainly a freedom of speech!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

We listen to the Rock Channel - 96FM?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:40 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate the "More FM" clones here, boring.......

If you are in Auckland, you can do worse than listen to 95BFM, Aucklands alternative "student" radio station, great music, very funny ads.

http://www.95bfm.co.nz/ for live stream.

Also http://www.virginradio.co.uk/listen/ live stream
Old Aug 13th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcombers

If you are in Auckland, you can do worse than listen to 95BFM, Aucklands alternative "student" radio station, great music, very funny ads.

I'm stuck in a Morefm rut-and it's killing me! Same music-24hrs a day. Crap.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boopy
We listen to the Rock Channel - 96FM?
Thanks for that!! I'll give it a go
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Beachcombers

Thanks!! I'm listening to virgin online at the mo - just find it confuses me listening to breakfast show when I'm just about ready for bed!!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I listen to the same CD in my car over and over again. If its not on then a little voice from the back seat wont stop whining til I put it back on again.... I know all the words to Bob the Builder, Tweenies, Rosie and Jim, etc etc!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SarahB
I listen to the same CD in my car over and over again. If its not on then a little voice from the back seat wont stop whining til I put it back on again.... I know all the words to Bob the Builder, Tweenies, Rosie and Jim, etc etc!
Oh happy days!!! Mind you, my good friend in UK made me a CD before we left and that is now played over and over again in my car - it includes such classics as Rolft Harris' "Tie me Kangaroo Down" and the National Anthem (UK obviously) .... think I'd rather listen to yours!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mwat
Oh happy days!!! Mind you, my good friend in UK made me a CD before we left and that is now played over and over again in my car - it includes such classics as Rolft Harris' "Tie me Kangaroo Down" and the National Anthem (UK obviously) .... think I'd rather listen to yours!
lol..... sounds pretty cool!! This CDs even got the Thunderbirds theme music on it and Walking in the Air, Snowman tune.... I mustve heard it all hundreds of times now. When I drop him off at kindy the very first thing I do it put the radio on! ....and I know if OH had been driving my car as its set to the Rock FM.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

God I know that feeling!

Have you ever not had the kids in the car and eventually realised that you are still listening to a kids CD?! I have!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
God I know that feeling!

Have you ever not had the kids in the car and eventually realised that you are still listening to a kids CD?! I have!
YES YES YES!!! ...and worse still I am singing along to it!! LOL
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

God I know that feeling!

Slightly off subject but I'll tell you whats driving me nuts at the moment.... the Playhouse Disney Channel. We've only had Sky a few weeks now but that channel is on wayyyy too much!! Theres only so many times I can watch Little Einsteins and Handy Manny and now DS sings the Mickey Mouse Playhouse theme.... arggh!! Does anyone know if Playhouse Disney comes with the Basic Sky package?.... as we will be changing to that soon and I'm wondering if DS will lose his fav channel?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Slightly off subject but I'll tell you whats driving me nuts at the moment.... the Playhouse Disney Channel. We've only had Sky a few weeks now but that channel is on wayyyy too much!! Theres only so many times I can watch Little Einsteins and Handy Manny and now DS sings the Mickey Mouse Playhouse theme.... arggh!! Does anyone know if Playhouse Disney comes with the Basic Sky package?.... as we will be changing to that soon and I'm wondering if DS will lose his fav channel?
I don't know about NZ, but Playhouse Disney is part of the basic package here!

The song that I can never get out of my head at the moment is the theme song to Fraggle Rock!! Anyone remember that!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't know about NZ, but Playhouse Disney is part of the basic package here!

The song that I can never get out of my head at the moment is the theme song to Fraggle Rock!! Anyone remember that!
OK, I wonder if it is here too then?

I dont remember the music to Fraggle Rock.... now I have mentioned Mickey Mouse I have that song in my head!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.