Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

MUSE!! at the Big Day Out!

MUSE!! at the Big Day Out!

Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:20 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking MUSE!! at the Big Day Out!

The Big Day Out 2010
The 2010 Big Day Out has now been announced.
Muse, Powderfinger, Lilly Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Rise Against, Mastodon, The Horrors, Calvin Harris, The Decemberists, Girl Talk as well as many local acts have been penned for the January festival.

OMG!!! i CANT WAIT Muse!!!!!! im defnitaly getting tickets!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:38 am

Default Re: MUSE!! at the Big Day Out!

Btw Tickets go on sale October 9th, It will cost me a bloody fortune for 4 of us...but it should be worth it, providing I get tickets!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:08 am

YAY!!! SORRY EXITED

Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:21 am

Cant believe no one has replied to my thread on Muse , but then I'm young in mind where music is concerned!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Not a bad track that ,as it happens.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:29 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Cant believe no one has replied to my thread on Muse , but then I'm young in mind where music is concerned!
Too busy telling my family on Facebook...and planning the long weekend in Auckland to see them....thanks for the heads up!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
Too busy telling my family on Facebook...and planning the long weekend in Auckland to see them....thanks for the heads up!
YAY!!! hopefully Placebo will come too they are rumored to be playing hopefully the next announcement
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:50 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!! hopefully Placebo will come too they are rumored to be playing hopefully the next announcement
Went to see Muse at Wembley - second concert in the new stadium (I think some greek chap did the first one ) - I wasn't really a fan before hand - the kids used to listen a lot to them. I thought - 90,000 seater stadium ...there is NO WAY this can be any good....WRONG the blew the place away. they filled the space with sound and spectacle. After each of the first 4 or 5 songs I thought it can't get any better....but it did....an amazing band...

....and I've seen a few in my day (Led Zep at Knebworth, Thin Lizzy at Hammersmith Odeon, The Clash at the Lyceum, PIL in Hamburg (OK they were pretty sh--te but it was them sort of days!))
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:57 am

Went to see Muse at Wembley - second concert in the new stadium (I think some greek chap did the first one ) - I wasn't really a fan before hand - the kids used to listen a lot to them. I thought - 90,000 seater stadium ...there is NO WAY this can be any good....WRONG the blew the place away. they filled the space with sound and spectacle. After each of the first 4 or 5 songs I thought it can't get any better....but it did....an amazing band...

....and I've seen a few in my day (Led Zep at Knebworth, Thin Lizzy at Hammersmith Odeon, The Clash at the Lyceum, PIL in Hamburg (OK they were pretty sh--te but it was them sort of days!))
Oh cool now i cant wait, my husband is a huge fan of Muse, we have never seen them live, I like them but I am crazy for 30 Seconds to Mars, but low and behold didn't think they would come! :curse:

but I have heard that they are one of the best bands to see live, so maybe I will go crazy for them when I see them
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

The two Muse concerts I've seen in San Francisco definitely make my all-time top ten concert list... they are truly amazing in concert. Wish they'd come back to to west coast of the US!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Believe it or not I love Muse too but have to admit it was OH who introduced me.

Last edited by luvwelly; Sep 29th 2009 at 6:47 am.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I'll be definately going. Being in Jafaland has its advantages!!
Just got Black eyed peas, Greenday and Top Gear Live tickets, whew!! SSOOOOOO SKINT!!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 7:05 am
Red pill or Blue Pill?

GOBLIN will become famous soon enoughGOBLIN will become famous soon enough

Muse are a very talented yet underrated band (except in the UK).I mostly listen to underground metal but Muse is one of the very few non metal bands that I like. Nice to know that Mastodon is also part of the line-up.......one of my favorite bands.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by owen
Yeah I'll be definately going. Being in Jafaland has its advantages!!
Just got Black eyed peas, Greenday and Top Gear Live tickets, whew!! SSOOOOOO SKINT!!!!!!
LOL. least you don't have to pay for accommodation , how much will the tickets cost you reckon for the BDO btw?, probably need a second mortgage
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey give us a chance to get home from work, have our tea and switch the laptops on
I'm 46 and i'm already getting giddy at the line up (including Lilly Allen )
I was hoping muse were gonna do this year but i didnt think they would.
I missed em twice in the uk (sold out both times) before we left. My eldest son (18) went and still says it the best gig he's been to.
I'm really chuffed Kasabian are coming too, hugely underated band in my opinion.
Last year was my 1st BDO and i ended up knackered at the end,finishing off with the Prodigy in the boiler room didnt help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.