Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving from welly to whangarei

Moving from welly to whangarei

Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Shazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really nice
Default Moving from welly to whangarei

Hi all

My partner and i have been in wellington for one year and altho its been great we have decided to give the north of the north island a go and plan to move to whangarei in august.

SO wheres nice and where should we avoid? We will be renting and im going to be working in the hospital, dont mind half hour drive to work but no longer, would like to be near the coast.

Any info would be grand

Cheers
Old Jan 9th 2012, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

welshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nice
Default Re: Moving from welly to whangarei

Hi
Good luck with the move , big difference from welly to whangarei , will be alot quieter.
The best suburb near to the hospital will be Maunu , but you will need the top end of maunu, however this is not coastal, look at these area's for coastal living Waikaraka, paura bay, 2 streets only in onerahi either beach road or george point road.hope this helps