moving in jan

Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

paul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant future
Default moving in jan

hi im moving to newzealand in january, am i doing the wright think, i have a wife and 2 kids one at 11 and one at 2, i am a joiner with my own business but its geting to hard here to ern money. im from grimsby in linconshire and is a real dump here now am sick of it. i have been offerd a job in pahia in bay of islands? what to you think

paul
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving in jan

Welcome to ther forum to you!!!

For the shear sense of adventure and for not wanting to have that what if feeling in 20 yrs, yeah I'd say go for it... you can have a wonderful life out here, so far we are having that life... but it's not cheap, but then again no where is nowadays. Only you can really answer the question for yourself... all we can do on here is guide you round the hurdles and pitfalls we've all been through... so best to pop over to the main forum and ask away... The Bay of Plenty is fanstatic...

Simon
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:11 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Hi

Well done, go for it. My only regret is we didn't do it years ago.

NZ is not perfect it has it's many faults, but in my opinion they are far outweighed by the good points.

Your children are allowed to remain children for longer. And I just realised I haven't heard one parent screaming or swearing at a child when out shopping, which unfortunately is something I came across frequently in the UK.

I feel this country is more family orientated, families and groups of families get together for days out or BBQ's. It's not just adults going out and kids hanging out.

The Bay of Islands is beautiful

Hope this helps

Pauline

Last edited by howden40; Aug 11th 2008 at 9:12 am. Reason: Just the usual defunct grey cells
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

paul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant futurepaul2 has a brilliant future

sounds brill, i am very unhappy here now we have got new neighbours who dont work live of the social and its drink and party everynight! i will be coming over with around £7000 and ive saved up $3000 up to now. i just feel there must be more of a life in nz then here

paul
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mate...
just do it..We live near Grimsby,just come back from a quick recci,just about to submit our ITA,then we are off,just like yourself,we've had enough..
Send me a PM if you would like any info...
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

hi mate
my cousin is out there at the min backpacking she says its great, the thing is i have never been there?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

how much money do i need to come over with if i start work straight away?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paul2
how much money do i need to come over with if i start work straight away?
Hi...How much money do you need??? how long is a piece of string???
My wife and i both have jobs to go to,so i suppose we are lucky that way..
We dont have loads of cash as we havn't got a house to sell..But we have enough to give us some kind of 'cushion' when we arrive..
To cut along story short ,it cant be any worse than Grimsby..

It's better to know than to wonder...... that's what we think anyway...
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

your not kidding! ive got 2 kids tho thats whats on my mind? i recon i will have around £3000 to take, ive already got $2500 saved up buying them every week. i heard that joiners earn decent money there?

paul
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Dont know what joiners get paid...
Im also going with 2 children.....
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

are you in grimsby then? what a dump it is here now full of dol bums every where! ive just got new neighbours load of tossers never done a days work in there life
Old Aug 19th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

are you in grimsby then? what a dump it is here now full of dol bums every where! ive just got new neighbours load of tossers never done a days work in there life
We live near immingham,,like yourself we think it's time for a change of scenery lots of tossers about
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squiddley
We live near immingham,,like yourself we think it's time for a change of scenery lots of tossers about
OH comes from Grimsby too - Littlecoates Road opposite Western Comp. - left a long time ago though!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

were are you now?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

were are you now?
Sunny Devon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.