Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving 2NZ, you only see what you want to see. Think long and hard.

Moving 2NZ, you only see what you want to see. Think long and hard.

Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:56 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice
Default Re: Moving 2NZ, you only see what you want to see. Think long and hard.

My brother was murdered in Chester in 1978. A nice, posh city like Chester, eh?

Shit happens everywhere - don't blame the location. We still visit Chester, and it's a great City. One scumbag hasn't spoiled it for us - and similarly, a few bad experiences in NZ wouldn't put us off this place either.

Last edited by Scouse Dave; Dec 12th 2008 at 10:12 am.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki
it was in Papamoa
Wow!
Can you remember when these incidents occurred?

It would be good to see if the culprit/s were eventually dealt with.

You say it was a 'Targeted house'.
Is that the one where the whole street suffered incidents of crime/vandalism.
It's good of you to inform us of these things but we need as much info as possible to ensure that things have been improved.

If you've forgotten the address, the date will help!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
My....
You know Dave, I have re-written this several times.What I am going to state is that for this to happen to your family was the pits and will remain forever the pits.

Pains me to say this people, but please do not feed the troll further.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 12th 2008 at 12:38 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Thank you. Some of my family stuff would make the toes curl also.

Ah ha! So it isn't only me that saw through the vagueness of everything, after the detailed descriptions of events.

Sickens me. There's enough genuine horrors in life.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

You know Dave, I have re-written this several times.What I am going to state is that for this to happen to your family was the pits and will remain forever the pits.

Oh no, you`ve ruined it for the rest of us who`ve been acting dumb. The vagueness was hillarious.
Ash
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:26 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash1
Oh no, you`ve ruined it for the rest of us who`ve been acting dumb. The vagueness was hillarious.
Ash
It was the style of writing that gave it away

Dave -
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Ash
I am even dumber..what's going on here??

I REALLY don't understand. Never have gotten my head round this troll lark and how and why anyone wants to play mind games on a non mind game site. I thought BE was to offer help, opinion and experiences both good and bad to others with an interest in moving to another place....silly me!!!!!

Just off to mess with someones brain.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:07 pm
`

Oh no, you`ve ruined it for the rest of us who`ve been acting dumb. The vagueness was hilarious.
Ash
Sorry.
It was late and I'd had a glass of wine or 3 at an xmas party.
I did mean to pass this on by & leave you to the cat 'n mouse, but saw Daves post & felt awful he was drawn to write of a really terrible personal family experience on the back of some daft buggers thread.

Please feed the troll. It's Christmastime after all.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 12th 2008 at 11:08 pm. Reason: Add a bit of good cheer.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.
It was late and I'd had a glass of wine or 3 at an xmas party.
I did mean to pass this on by & leave you to the cat 'n mouse, but saw Daves post & felt awful he was drawn to write of a really terrible personal family experience on the back of some daft buggers thread.

Please feed the troll. It's Christmastime after all.
He shouldn't have used such a big piece of bait. It was a tad over the top making it too bad to be true IMO
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:24 am
`

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
It was a tad over the top
Am finally bonkers. I read that as a tadpole over the top.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:00 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah them tadpoles are up there with reindeer at this time of the year. Flying around pulling sleighs. Jumping over stones. Can't control the little blighters.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

You really have to be joking about the drug problem or the racism. I've never seen such rampant drug use as the UK has, it is totally pervasive. And shall we mention the BNP? And that's without including pretty much every 'working class' person I've ever met in the UK being racist.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Am finally bonkers. I read that as a tadpole over the top.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

sr71 thats a pretty wide brush you are using there ...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Yotty
sr71 thats a pretty wide brush you are using there ...
You are being to kind there.

The word wa++er is an apt description.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.