Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

I know there's a site for this,but I just wanted people to know how ecstatic I am.
'God' has left! Get in!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

pleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nice
Default Re: Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

I know it's great news isn't it. I really despise him.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pleccy2000
I know it's great news isn't it. I really despise him.
Indeed! Wellington? Where are you?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Brillant news arrogant git!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:59 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
He'e here in Jan 2008 matey.

West Ham are linked with him now
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Yes he's arrogant but the premiership will be a less entertaining place if he's gone from it completely....

You can't help but admire in a way his confidence in what he does.......

I actually don't think its good he's gone even though i'm not a Chelsea fan

I suspect he'll walk into another big football job shortly
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

I bet he must be gutted to have end his contract but hey £20m must ease the pain slightly.....

Theres lots going on at Chelsea it seems and much will not be known i guess until Mourinho gets his next job signed and sorted at which point i'm sure he'll let the whole world know. He's not the kind of person to keep such things to himself now is he.....

Chelsea have also confirmed that Mourinho's backroom staff have left the club, including assistant managers Baltemar Brito and Rui Faria.

As well as them Head opposition scout Andre Villas and goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro have also departed Stamford Bridge.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
He'e here in Jan 2008 matey.

West Ham are linked with him now
Dream On Ted
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:10 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Dream On Ted
I thnik he may be ahving a nightmare there........
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chelsea have launched their new Christmas aftershave-it's called 'The Special One', by You Go Boss!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

pleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nicepleccy2000 is just really nice

I'm not quite there yet! Hopefully January!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm not quite there yet! Hopefully January!
Good time to come-get here before the Sevens-it's mental.Where you planning to settle? Porirua perchance?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Good time to come-get here before the Sevens-it's mental.Where you planning to settle? Porirua perchance?
For us, we hope to be more central to Welly- maybe Karori?. Even Johnsonville is too far out for us. Although I'll be visiting the Porirua shopping centre for sure!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

For us, we hope to be more central to Welly- maybe Karori?. Even Johnsonville is too far out for us. Although I'll be visiting the Porirua shopping centre for sure!
Good on you. Karori is lovely,Mt Vic, Brooklyn,even the poorer areas like Miramar!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

I'll miss him.

As a mancunian I first came across him at Old Trafford where United were beaten (contraversially) by FC Porto (when the ref disallowed a Paul Scoles goal for offside when replays show there were 3 or 4 porto players playing him onside - I was behind the goal and was lividas it was soooo obvious)

Anyway - from that moment on he was on the road to stardom and his interviews were entertaining and a fresh alternative to the stale Wenger v Ferguson spats.

It wouldnt suprise me if he ended up at OT ...................as long as we dont play that boring brand of football that is served up at Stamford Bridge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.