Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Mount/Papamoa meet up may 2011 anyone we are new and would like to meet you guys plea

Mount/Papamoa meet up may 2011 anyone we are new and would like to meet you guys plea

Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Mount/Papamoa meet up may 2011 anyone we are new and would like to meet you guys plea

hey were in early thirtys brits moving in 3 weeks from auckland to MT maunganui/paps (big scarey move as we have only been here 6 months) and now gona have to to all the set up thing again, but dead chatty so hope to meet some nice peeps. Hubby is a sparky, im a full time mum, love being outdoors, hubby enjoys spearfishing surfing climbing walking etc, i love hols walking coffees cinema and chatting lots!!!

love love to meet up can you let me know some details, be nice to hook up for a coffee and you can tell us all bout the area etc

<mod snip here - please PM or BE email the OP for contact details>

see you may 2011 i hope

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 17th 2011 at 10:49 pm. Reason: Not a good idea to put up personal details on an open forum . Can attract allosrts. People can PM or email you for contact
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:04 am
Just Joined

skunkboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mount/Papamoa meet up may 2011 anyone we are new and would like to meet you guys

Hey I live at the mount and been here five years if you fancy meet let us know bit older in 40s but not mentally
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Re: Mount/Papamoa meet up may 2011 anyone we are new and would like to meet you guys

Originally Posted by skunkboy
Hey I live at the mount and been here five years if you fancy meet let us know bit older in 40s but not mentally
that would be great we arrive 14th may so will be in touch

<snip> then we can all hook up where bouts in the uk you from? we from brighton area

rainy(lorraine) and tom and lilahni

<snip Mod Note- it is still not a good idea to put up these personal details on an open forum. You just can't know who will pick them up >

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 20th 2011 at 11:00 am. Reason: please don't do this. cheers
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 7:06 am
Just Joined

skunkboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi look forward to meet up let us know when you here .

Were from Essex
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in Papamoa. Get in touch when you get down here, happy to meet up.