MotoGP

Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default MotoGP

We've got threads for many silly reasons so why not have one for MotoGP ??

So who's gonna win tonight ??
My prediction is a repsol one two hopefully with Dani taking the flag.

Whats going on with rossi, Thought he was the guy who could ride around any
problem with the bike ? when stoner wasnt winning last year he arrogantly said
it was "because he isnt riding the bike hard enough". I bet Stoner is pissing
himself now and coco the clown looks decidedly average on the ducati

what the hell is hopper doing back in GP's

can Cal improve next year ??
Old Aug 14th 2011, 2:14 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MotoGP

Sorry mate, but as a Rossi fan, I think we'll agree to disagree.
Top Ducati rider on a bike which is being developed for next season rather than the full on 2011 model others are on.
Second row start with the factory bikes.....
As for personality, he kind of craps over all the others up there dontcha think.
Dinner with Lorenzo? Non gracias. Stoner? Mate, ya dreamin! Pedrosa?.....erm, got a high chair?
With luck tonight, Stoner will impale himself on Lorenzo's exhaust, leading Dani to run crying to Mummy while Simoncelli (accidentally) stops to slash Dovi's tyres. Podium,......Rossi, Edwards, Cruthlow.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I know rossi has been running a stroked 1000cc motor but he's also had a few
run outs with the 800cc motor and got no where near Stoners worse results on the same bike.
With stoner looking likely to take the title this year will that mean his achievement
is as good as rossis when he jumped ship to yamaha??
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

coffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nicecoffeeaddict is just really nice

[QUOTE=Justcol;9558086]I know rossi has been running a stroked 1000cc motor but he's also had a few
run outs with the 800cc motor and got no where near Stoners worse results on the same bike.
With stoner looking likely to take the title this year will that mean his achievement
is as good as rossis when he jumped ship to yamaha??[/
QUOTE]

I disagree with that Col.. yamaha hadnt had a podium since 1991 when Rossi took the helm, he won race 1 on it..(the first rider to do that on diferent bikes). to be even close in that Stoner needed to be on a Suzuki right now

Rossi is struggling with the setup thats for sure, but even with this he is still uber consistant just not on the pace when he irons this out he will be back i have no doubt..

was good to see Simoncelli on the podium too
Old Aug 15th 2011, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

couldnt believe pedrosa dumped it... bloody typical for him

i'm a rossi fan, but do appreciate watching stoner through the bike around, esp. at philip island

i thought rossi did ok yesterday, was quite tough at times on various guys around him

however did anyone see the moto2 just before? some bloody good riding there
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by coffeeaddict
I disagree with that Col.. yamaha hadnt had a podium since 1991

Sorry but Max was the only rider (on a yamaha) to be anywhere near Rossi for a few years.
Max won races and had plenty of podiums on the M1 and also on the old yrz500.
Not sure where your 1991 figure has come from.

If you think back to the results form 2002 /03 and the 2010 /11 seasons the equivalent of going from the
honda to the yam would be the same as going from the yam to the ducati, so the golden one isnt actually doing a very good job is he???

Sorry but I'm not a big Rossi fan, I appreciate his achievements but that's about all.