Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Can't remember if he was in Z Cars, but he was in quite a few movies.
To attach a photo just go down from where you type in your reply, and there is a little thing called "Additional Options". You can attach photo's from their. Just make sure they are jpegs or other file extension recognised by the system.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by robbish
Bedgrove, the centre of the world! Lived in Dover Hedge, Bob Bishop's the name. Went to The Grange cos I failed my 11 plus. Joined the RAF 21 years ago, now left and have settled (maybe) in Fife as a Police photographer. Have just been offered a job with the New Zealand Air Force, but the pay is pants compared to Tayside Police.....help, what do I do?

My sister went for a drink with Tim Finn when he was single!
When did you leave the RAF. I tried to get in the RNZAF last year but didn't get picked up. I left the RAF the year before that.

Oh yeah, and I sang Band of Gold with Freda Payne when I was in Turkey on 4 July 99
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by helinuk
You're from Bedgrove! I lived in Aylesbury and went to school in Aylesbury, my friends lived on Bedgrove and my rellies still live there. Which school did you go to? Not often I see Aylesbury get a mention! Were you around when John Otway was playing at the Grange? He starts his ' world tour' next week! I used to go and watch him 'make a noise' in the Drama studio!
Oh yeh, met John Otwa y at a party near Mandeville school, he seemed in a world of his own (nothing strange there then) he was in a resting period then after wild willy barret, or whatever his name was, and he had just featured on the Young Ones with Rick Mayall!
Bob
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

To attach a photo just go down from where you type in your reply, and there is a little thing called "Additional Options". You can attach photo's from their. Just make sure they are jpegs or other file extension recognised by the system.
OK, like this.....Yes..it worked. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Most famous person you've copped off with!!-spider.jpg  
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:15 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by StevieB
OK, like this
Yep you got it Yuck hate spiders lol
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep you got it Yuck hate spiders lol
Yeah, me too. Daughter, however, is eviiil! (her choice of photo)
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about

When did you leave the RAF. I tried to get in the RNZAF last year but didn't get picked up. I left the RAF the year before that.

Oh yeah, and I sang Band of Gold with Freda Payne when I was in Turkey on 4 July 99
April this year, there is string on at the moment which is quite well subscribed to....RAF RNZAF transfers. I got the thumbs up for a Flight Sergeant job in May but it was too short notice for my wife because they wanted me to start on the 9th of October this year, so I told them to give it to the other bloke who was unsuccesful, so he is going now. Blow me if they havent just gone and offered me a job in April....they must like me or are incredibly short of Photogs!

Bob
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:30 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Well I was once engaged to a member of the British Equestrian olymipc team.
we split up in the end tho. does that count as famous

adie
Probably not according to Jac?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:33 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Probably not according to Jac?!
Arh see knows all about by past life, well that capter anyway
Old Aug 25th 2006, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Bloody hell, I just realised........and how on earth could I forget.......myself and my OH are in Coldplay's 'Fix you' video!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, me too. Daughter, however, is eviiil! (her choice of photo)

a girl after my own heart , evil women rule
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Bloody hell, I just realised........and how on earth could I forget.......myself and my OH are in Coldplay's 'Fix you' video!

i'm in a Erasure video
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbish
Bedgrove, the centre of the world! Lived in Dover Hedge, Bob Bishop's the name. Went to The Grange cos I failed my 11 plus. Joined the RAF 21 years ago, now left and have settled (maybe) in Fife as a Police photographer. Have just been offered a job with the New Zealand Air Force, but the pay is pants compared to Tayside Police.....help, what do I do?

My sister went for a drink with Tim Finn when he was single!
Ahh I tracked you down on Friends reunited Grange school
shame we have that Grange school stigma 'I failed the 11+' It still haunts me but I've had a good career in childcare and teaching so can't complain. There are at least 4 people from The class of 72 in OZ and NZ. I went to the 50th anniversary of school opening a couple of yrs ago and all the class of 72 ended up at the Bricklayers arms with John Otway singing us a few songs too- great fun.
Re NZ could you use the NZAF to get to NZ then after a while do something else? Could you see it as a life style change rather than a move to make money?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

ok i've had a couple of vodkas, but following example i went on friends reunited & discovered a boy i used to go out with at school emigrated to NZ in 86'. So i googled him his name is luke casey & he was a drummer with EYE TV (!) & the previous drummer for S.P.U.D, 7 Dials, The Nixons, Relaxomatic Project who has also toured and recorded for bands as diverse as Jordan Reyne, Grace, Sulata, Spargo, Second Child, Carly Binding, Bygone Era and Ted Clarke and most recently fronting his own band Tinpot Guruand , his uncle was the drummer in U.F.O.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

Last edited by poppets; Aug 25th 2006 at 10:54 am.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
ok i've had a couple of vodkas, but following example i went on friends reunited & discovered a boy i used to go out with at school emigrated to NZ in 86'. So i googled him his name is luke casey & he was a drummer with EYE TV (!) & the previous drummer for S.P.U.D, 7 Dials, The Nixons, Relaxomatic Project who has also toured and recorded for bands as diverse as Jordan Reyne, Grace, Sulata, Spargo, Second Child, Carly Binding, Bygone Era and Ted Clarke and most recently fronting his own band Tinpot Guruand , his uncle was the drummer in U.F.O.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=
I tell you it's scary what you can do on the internet. I've told my kids to be careful what they blog or put on forums because people can track you down!
If you are on a PTA, company website, football/soccer club, church etc they all put stuff onto the web. Just type in your username, that comes up too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.