Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by poppets
NZ, Christchurch apparently. He was in Dominion Post a few weeks ago at a social event, says he likes NZ & wants to stay if i remember correctly.
You could ask him yourself!!!! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=50000577
That seems a bit creepy- Why would an ex celeb want to do a 'my space'? Do you think someone else set it up?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:22 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helinuk
That seems a bit creepy- Why would an ex celeb want to do a 'my space'? Do you think someone else set it up?
Suppose he needs all the advertising he can get. man's a freaking freak
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:17 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Suppose he needs all the advertising he can get. man's a freaking freak
DannyF, you are very naughty boy, see me later for detention!!! BT broke my telephone line so only just got back on-line!! I had one vino too many and anyway, I never fessed up to who it was!! Am enigmatic Fairy!!

Robbie Williams winked at me, I saw him quite clearly do it on the big screen. Bizarre how some 174,999 other people thought he was winking at them - durrr - as if?! I have my 4th date with him next month!! Shall let you all know if I let him hold my hand!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by beaches
Yeah, me too. Also at Stoke Mandeville - was getting his autograph for my nan who ill.

Worzel Gummidge made me cry once - I was 7, he was my hero. He was at a fete I went to, but he wouldn't give me his autograph cos " I ain't got me writin' 'ed on"

Will Carling kissed me on the cheek and I had a photo done with him. And I've served beer to Iron Maiden - couldn't get them to shag me though.
Jim Marshall (Mr Marshall of Marshall Amps) told me I had beautiful eyes - think it was obvious he wanted to shag me!! :scared:
I used to work at Stoke Mandeville! (From Bedgrove), met Princess Di.....well she was opening the new disabled unit. I also met the the silver-haired one, he never semed to be away, he was never a fan of anyone unlessthey were an old lady.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by robbish
I used to work at Stoke Mandeville! (From Bedgrove), met Princess Di.....well she was opening the new disabled unit. I also met the the silver-haired one, he never semed to be away, he was never a fan of anyone unlessthey were an old lady.
I'd forgotten that ... when I was a steward at the Albert Hall, I had to hold a door open for Princess Di, had momentary lapse of concentration and let it slam into her arm!! Oooops!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:37 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'd forgotten that ... when I was a steward at the Albert Hall, I had to hold a door open for Princess Di, had momentary lapse of concentration and let it slam into her arm!! Oooops!!
Didnt realise royalty counted. well if thats the case.......

Di was my colonel in cheif when I was in't army, met her loads. That picture of her presenting the polo cup to Hewitt, well I was in the line of spectators behind her, always get cut off the photo tho.

R.I.P
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbish
You're from Bedgrove! I lived in Aylesbury and went to school in Aylesbury, my friends lived on Bedgrove and my rellies still live there. Which school did you go to? Not often I see Aylesbury get a mention! Were you around when John Otway was playing at the Grange? He starts his ' world tour' next week! I used to go and watch him 'make a noise' in the Drama studio!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

You're from Bedgrove! I lived in Aylesbury and went to school in Aylesbury, my friends lived on Bedgrove and my rellies still live there. Which school did you go to? Not often I see Aylesbury get a mention! Were you around when John Otway was playing at the Grange? He starts his ' world tour' next week! I used to go and watch him 'make a noise' in the Drama studio!

Like StevieB I also met Selwyn Fogget (or whatever his name was) at panto when I was 7 - didn't cop off with him but he did have a missing finger if I remember rightly! Also went to an after "gig" party with EMF (band from the 90s) got in the mini bus with them after the "gig", (my friend knew them) but felt like a groupy slut. Didn't cop off with them but friend did (not all of them). Also met Denise Welch who was on Corrie ages ago, she wanted to do a photo shoot on my ward dressed in a white fur bikini - didn't think it quite appropriate in a children's ward so we didn't follow it up (didn't cop off with her either). The most famous person I've copped off with is probably Danny!

Donna
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f
Like StevieB I also met Selwyn Fogget (or whatever his name was) at panto when I was 7 - didn't cop off with him but he did have a missing finger if I remember rightly! Also went to an after "gig" party with EMF (band from the 90s) got in the mini bus with them after the "gig", (my friend knew them) but felt like a groupy slut. Didn't cop off with them but friend did (not all of them). Also met Denise Welch who was on Corrie ages ago, she wanted to do a photo shoot on my ward dressed in a white fur bikini - didn't think it quite appropriate in a children's ward so we didn't follow it up (didn't cop off with her either). The most famous person I've copped off with is probably Danny!

Donna
Only here Donna, only here is he famous!!! Bless!!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Can anyone do any better?
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
I met actor John Slater back in the 60's. I doubt many people even remember him nowadays.
Attached Thumbnails Most famous person you've copped off with!!-johnslater.jpg  
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about

Bedgrove, the centre of the world! Lived in Dover Hedge, Bob Bishop's the name. Went to The Grange cos I failed my 11 plus. Joined the RAF 21 years ago, now left and have settled (maybe) in Fife as a Police photographer. Have just been offered a job with the New Zealand Air Force, but the pay is pants compared to Tayside Police.....help, what do I do?

My sister went for a drink with Tim Finn when he was single!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
I met actor John Slater back in the 60's. I doubt many people even remember him nowadays.

Yes, glum character, did he not have a west country accent?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
How you do that? Attach photo's I mean. I get some gobbledeegook every time I click insert picture.

Yeah John Slater. Wasn't he in Z Cars?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by StevieB
How you do that? Attach photo's I mean. I get some gobbledeegook every time I click insert picture.

Yeah John Slater. Wasn't he in Z Cars?
Can't remember if he was in Z Cars, but he was in quite a few movies.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:12 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Well I was once engaged to a member of the British Equestrian olymipc team.
we split up in the end tho. does that count as famous

adie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.