Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by danny.f
Oh my God,Nookie Bear-that thing was hilarious! Imagine getting stuck in a bag with him and Orville-uuuuurrrrrggggghhhh. That'd be one for the grandkids. Scary.

me mum had her photo taken with Albert Tacklock (sp) Ken Barlows uncle albert from corrie yrs ago
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:01 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
me mum had her photo taken with Albert Tacklock (sp) Ken Barlows uncle albert from corrie yrs ago
I've shook the hand of The Hoff - yes Mr. KnightRider himself, David Hasselhoff!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asiatic
I've shook the hand of The Hoff - yes Mr. KnightRider himself, David Hasselhoff!
That is straight in at number 1. It's topical,it's entertainment at its highest quality.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:16 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
That is straight in at number 1. It's topical,it's entertainment at its highest quality.
Did I ever tell you that I once met Clint Eastwood too...well...not exactly met, but I've been locked up in the exact prison cell in that he was locked up in whilst filming 'Escape from Alcatraz' - Bloody scary experience it was. The cell was pitch black, freezing cold and full of American tourists :scared:
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:16 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

My dad arrested Corin Redgrave, Vanessas son

and my wifes great uncle recommended Jeremy Clarksons FIL for his Victoria cross.....

So there....
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Most famous person you've copped off with!!

I’ve stood in between Margaret Thatcher and Norman Lamont (what a twerp), neither said one single word to me.

I touched Mags bum to see if that would have an effect and all she did was give me a waxen stare………………..
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I touched Mags bum to see if that would have an effect and all she did was give me a waxen stare………………..

only you would didn't get laid then
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

This is funny. Some great names gettin mentioned.

Me and Chris Moyles nearly sank a jet ski once,took us 20 mins to get back on.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hoping to run into David Ellery one dark night and give him a good rodgering for preventing the Spirites from appearing in the 1997 FA Cup final.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

I played bass in a band with Brendan Day on drums who played the drums on Dreadlock Holiday and other 10CC songs (he's bl**dy good !).
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Brian-remind me!!
Ian and Helena-class dudes!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Sat next to the bloke who played C3PO, you know, thingy Daniels, on a plane. Didn't know it was him at the time, looked different without his clothes on!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:03 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Sat next to the bloke who played C3PO, you know, thingy Daniels, on a plane. Didn't know it was him at the time, looked different without his clothes on!
I met Robbie Williams once - didn't realise he was a midget. He was the size of my thumb nail (well, it was at Knebworth and we were well back in the crowd!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

My husband sleeps with a celebrity EVERY NIGHT!!!! and I dont mind............

MY name is Dawn French!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
I met Robbie Williams once - didn't realise he was a midget. He was the size of my thumb nail (well, it was at Knebworth and we were well back in the crowd!

we could hear that concert from our house.

Once did some catering for a knebworth concert , oasis , & i cooked breakfast, lunch & dinner for Noel Gallagher!!!!!!!.................................. .

PC Noel Gallagher ............but he was better looking than the oasis one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.