Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by Biddy
I had absolutely great sex with Kate Beckinsale

On Tv in the background.

Does that count?
Ithink so!! If it does then my list is,well,embarrassing-I'm 36 for Christs sake-that's a LOT of telly.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Donny Osmond shook my hand 2 weeks ago in Auckland and as he did so, he looked deep and meaningfully into my eyes. Now that was more passion and delight than ANY shag !!!

Gill

Gill,
I got that look from David Essex about 5 years ago - I know what you mean!
Donna (or is it Danny?)
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:13 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

I saw Kate Beckinsale's pussy............

it ran through our back yard last week........
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Can anyone do any better?
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
my cousin went out with simon le bon in the late 70s

I met jennifer saunders at a channel 4 bash and my sister reckons jennifer fancied me!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

My friend was interviewed to be a nanny for Posh & Becks
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Splash it all over!

I once met Henry Cooper, he tried to queue jump with the usual missive “Don’t you know who I am?”

I told him I didn’t give a shit who he was he’d have to get back in line and wait like everyone else.

Big bloke is our ‘enry, splash it all over, yeah yeah yeah.

Still don’t know what made me say it………………….

Slight amendment to one of my posts, I got laid twice in Reigate Priory, almost entirely forgot about Mavis…………now there was a nice lady!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=danny.f]You think? Jane!! He makes YMCA look heterosexual!! If you had a peck,you'd better get screened and tetanussed!! Kidding!
Make sure first thing you do is get internetted,let us know how you went,and Good luck Wayne,Jane,Shayne,Dwayne,and Charmayne.xxx[/QUOTE
will do Jane and Wayne xxx
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Can anyone do any better?
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
The girl from our chip shop managed to shag the UK Subs bass player after a concert. Dave Lee Travis expected a shag included with his fees according to my chum who collected him from the airport.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Two bits of haddock please Miss...........

I once knew a bloke down the chip shop who thinks he’s Elvis.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:12 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
And I got laid in Horsham Park……..no-one famous lives near there but I thought I’d share that with you.
Was that before the new pool was built then? Hiding in the kids play area were you

Must admit the walk back from the theatre does open up the opportunity especially if one is feeling rather tipsy after a few at the black jug
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

I sang for the Pope when I was 11,but I quickly turned down his advances. Too many people watching!!

Oh yes-and don't talk to Donna about David Essex.Jeez.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I sang for the Pope when I was 11,but I quickly turned down his advances. Too many people watching!!

Oh yes-and don't talk to Donna about David Essex.Jeez.

i had my photo taken with Ray Reardon (but i was little & he scared me cos i thought he looked like dracula!!! :scared: )
also had photo taken with Nookie Bear
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
i had my photo taken with Ray Reardon (but i was little & he scared me cos i thought he looked like dracula!!! :scared: )
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............Nookie............... ...
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............Nookie............... ...
oh god i forgot about you and nookie - sorry momentary lapse of concentration , won't happen again
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
Oh my God,Nookie Bear-that thing was hilarious! Imagine getting stuck in a bag with him and Orville-uuuuurrrrrggggghhhh. That'd be one for the grandkids. Scary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.