Morrisey

Old Sep 14th 2012, 2:43 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Morrisey

Morrisey is coming to Auckland and Welly if anyone interested, I used to like The smiths, don't know any of his new stuff though.

Also the man you either love or hate 'Russel Brand' is only coming to Auckland!!! ( I think he's good and gorgeous btw )

Anyway just to let any fans know
Old Sep 14th 2012, 7:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Morrisey

I know. We just can't afford to get there. No way sadly.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

WoooHoooo

I am a huge Morrissey fan.

14th Dec Wellington

15th Dec Vector arena Auckland, and only 99 bucks a ticket

Last edited by Justcol; Sep 14th 2012 at 7:28 am.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we absolutely LOVE The Smiths and some of his earlier solo work. He seems to have gone a bit erm... Batty of late. Not quite sure about him comparing The Olympics to The Holocaust
Old Sep 14th 2012, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

I know a few people who went to his Manchester gig and were a bit underwhelmed by it. He has been a bit of a tool recently with his rants about the olympics and the royal family.

Maybe he was just keeping up his miserable demeanour pre-tour
Old Sep 14th 2012, 7:50 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zaras dad
I know a few people who went to his Manchester gig and were a bit underwhelmed by it. He has been a bit of a tool recently with his rants about the olympics and the royal family.

Maybe he was just keeping up his miserable demeanour pre-tour
Yes I wouldn't go and see him, loved the smiths and his younger days, but he's a bit of a old hat now

As for Russell Brand, I would have gone seen him if he was in Wellington, we are already planning a stay on Auckland in
January as my daughter is happy that Crystal Castles and Animal Collective are coming to Auckland only though!! At last she says someone she loves in coming, she's a happy girl