More pics of NZ

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Default More pics of NZ

Some holiday pics
Attached Thumbnails More pics of NZ-100_0554.jpg   More pics of NZ-100_0575.jpg   More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-021.jpg   More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-180.jpg   More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-326.jpg  

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Default Re: More pics of NZ

And more..
Attached Thumbnails More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-035.jpg   More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-081.jpg   More pics of NZ-pictures-new-zealand-sisters-097.jpg   More pics of NZ-100_0504.jpg   More pics of NZ-100_0506.jpg  

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:47 pm
s3r3

s3r3 will become famous soon enoughs3r3 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun View Post
Some holiday pics
Looks dreadful I feel we may have made a terrible mistake so am off to cancel the flights immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh very purdy! Where did you go, HCTS?

Originally Posted by s3r3 View Post
Looks dreadful I feel we may have made a terrible mistake so am off to cancel the flights immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a few photos of Shakespeare Point (North of Auckland). Fantastic views, exellent weather and pretty much deserted of humans but some lovely sheep to share the views with.

I just can't believe I am really here
Attached Thumbnails More pics of NZ-shakespeare-point-dec-07-010.jpg   More pics of NZ-shakespeare-point-dec-07-012.jpg   More pics of NZ-shakespeare-point-dec-07-005.jpg   More pics of NZ-shakespeare-point-dec-07-008.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:14 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Here are a few photos of Shakespeare Point (North of Auckland). Fantastic views, exellent weather and pretty much deserted of humans but some lovely sheep to share the views with.

I just can't believe I am really here
nice spot at the end of the peninsula.
let us know when you are passing by again and you can drop in for a cuppa/coffee/juice - we live at the other end close to Orewa and just off the (one and only) road in/out!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:38 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent pics. I love this place!