Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

More good news for GBP

More good news for GBP

Old Apr 21st 2010, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default More good news for GBP

Inflation is up so there is pressure on the BoE to increase interest rates sooner than later. That will be more than positive for the GBP plus for those of us who have wedge languishing in the UK. Also claimants for u/e are well down waaaay more than expected. On the back of this the quid is hanging around the 2.17 mark. Which is nice. Looking good. Now we need a good result in the election to bouy things further.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:37 am

pestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: More good news for GBP

It's gonna take more than an election to 'save' the UK.

good luck with that! bit like calling shit ,crap same thing different name!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pestman View Post
It's gonna take more than an election to 'save' the UK.

good luck with that! bit like calling shit ,crap same thing different name!
I'm not after the 'saving of the UK'..just want a few cents on the pound please. Only time will bring back the UK Plc from the brink. Everything goes in cycles. Money, forex, shares etc etc.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 6:02 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I'm not after the 'saving of the UK'..just want a few cents on the pound please. Only time will bring back the UK Plc from the brink. Everything goes in cycles. Money, forex, shares etc etc.

Dewb
Old Apr 25th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of

:f ingerscrossed:

Ccn I keep my toes crossed also? I will if it will help!