Money money money

Old May 8th 2017, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Money money money

Morning/evening all

So today's question, is their a payment akin to London weighting for working in Akl. Are wages generally higher in Akl ( I'm looking particularly at nursing salaries) to accompany the higher cost of living?

Cheers all
Old May 8th 2017, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money money money

No not a bean, all get the same regardless of location.

http://www.nzno.org.nz/Portals/0/Fil...%202017WEB.pdf
Old May 8th 2017, 10:19 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't be surprised if you actually got taxed more for working in Auckland
Old May 8th 2017, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles View Post
No not a bean, all get the same regardless of location.

http://www.nzno.org.nz/Portals/0/Fil...%202017WEB.pdf
Well at least the enhancements are better
Old May 8th 2017, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
Death and taxes the only two certainties in life
Old May 8th 2017, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
It's true. There's a regional tax attached to your rates, specifically for Auckland "development"
Old May 8th 2017, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse View Post
Death and taxes the only two certainties in life
I thought there were three certainties in life, death, taxes and nurses
Old May 8th 2017, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Woodlea View Post
I thought there were three certainties in life, death, taxes and nurses
Ah yes the few, the proud, the slightly unhinged lol
Old May 10th 2017, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

SSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond repute

I hope not as there isn't much difference in the cost of living bar the rent.
Don't seek a job in fancy pants Auckland. Why would you want to inflict that horrible place on yourself anyways when there is so much of the rest of NZ crying out for you and the property is cheaper and the cost of living is the same.
Actually have a good good think about why you really want to come here cos it's not really the green laid back paradise that's been sold over seas.
Nurses here eat their young I was told just the other day by my RN on duty.
Old May 10th 2017, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SSky View Post
I hope not as there isn't much difference in the cost of living bar the rent.
Don't seek a job in fancy pants Auckland. Why would you want to inflict that horrible place on yourself anyways when there is so much of the rest of NZ crying out for you and the property is cheaper and the cost of living is the same.
Actually have a good good think about why you really want to come here cos it's not really the green laid back paradise that's been sold over seas.
Nurses here eat their young I was told just the other day by my RN on duty.
I want to come there as the only family the wife and I have reside over there..and believe me the rose tinted glasses are well off....AKl is an exciting place for neonatal nurses (and they are ever recruiting) don't get me wrong I've applied for ED jobs outside of of it. My young are too scrawny to eat and anything is better than watching the NHS wither and die and a 14%pay cut