British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Missing message. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/missing-message-627983/)

GinnyB Aug 28th 2009 7:31 am

Missing message.

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 7437875)
Hi guys.

Just a note about the BE rules.

You need 3 legit posts to access the PM system. It's no good making three rubbish posts as I will only delete them .

It is perfectly possible for you to access the content of the PMs to you via your own email address. That means the email address you set up this a/c with.

Please don't make pointless posts to clog up the forum. It's not on.
Cheers.

Bev, I thought I posted a message on the forum yesterday but it hasn't appeared - am I not allowed yet?

BEVS Aug 28th 2009 7:50 am

Re: Missing message.

Eh ?

Do you mean a Private Message to another member of BE or do you mean a message on the open forum.

You can do both.

If you are talking about PMs , then the person you PM needs 3 legit posts to access the PM system. Please read my guidelines re PMs at the top of the forum.

Anyone that you PM that doesn't have 3 posts will still be able to read the PM via the email address they used to register with BE. No hardship and no missing out. ;)

GinnyB Aug 28th 2009 7:52 am

Thanks Bev - maybe I clicked the wrong thing on the forum!!

BEVS Aug 28th 2009 7:53 am

I don't know. What did you do . You seem forum able to me.

GinnyB Aug 28th 2009 7:58 am

Don't know -I just thought I'd posted a message about a great series that has been on BBC Radio 4 about NZ to get newcomers a heads up. Don't know how it went down a hole. But then that's computing isn't it! Maybe I should try again

BEVS Aug 28th 2009 8:05 am

Originally Posted by GinnyB (Post 7882748)
Don't know -I just thought I'd posted a message about a great series that has been on BBC Radio 4 about NZ to get newcomers a heads up. Don't know how it went down a hole. But then that's computing isn't it! Maybe I should try again

Eerr. No. I read that post earlier today :unsure: Twas about summat in NZ and a blokes name..Dan?

GinnyB Aug 28th 2009 8:06 am

Yeah - I can't see it

BEVS Aug 28th 2009 8:07 am

Got it !

Do you mean THIS POST & THREAD Ginny? :p

BEVS Aug 28th 2009 8:08 am

Eh again ?

Can you still not see it? :blink: It's your own thread.

I'll bung a post underneath it and see if you can see it then , though gawd knows why that would make a difference.

j19fmm Aug 28th 2009 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 7882764)
Eh again ?

Can you still not see it? :blink: It's your own thread.

I'll bung a post underneath it and see if you can see it then , though gawd knows why that would make a difference.

I've seen it!!!!!:rofl:

Dewb09 Aug 28th 2009 3:50 pm

I've seen it too :rofl::rofl: