Missing in Action

Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:32 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Missing in Action

Wondering what has happened to a couple of our users - havent seen them in ages!

Hope things are going well for you and you're looking after yourselves:

Frenchy
Hopkins Clan

Keep us posted!

Kate. xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: Missing in Action

Hi Dreamfish its 21:33 and we have just this minute returned from a very warm and nice week in Fuerteventura, last minute booking to escape the cold we got your phone message and Claire will ring shortly

Cheers Paul the hopkins clan
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:10 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire hopkins View Post
Hi Dreamfish its 21:33 and we have just this minute returned from a very warm and nice week in Fuerteventura, last minute booking to escape the cold we got your phone message and Claire will ring shortly

Cheers Paul the hopkins clan
Ah good for you guys - hope you had a great holiday! Ok happy now, catch up with you soon! Kate.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

So sorry not been on for ages and what good news Kate... But oh please go for it!!!!!

we sold the house and got PR within a week after waiting 6 months for both!!!!

Left UK on 1st Jan
LOVE it here 100% best thing we have ever done. Son (12) and hubby happy. Daughter (15) not so sure!!!!

Good luck to you, my thoughts are with you

I will post my blog