Missing.......

Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:00 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Question Missing.......

Does anyone know whats happened to HappyNZ???

Suddenly realised that his wit and humour were missing and wondered if he is ok?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Missing.......

he left a while ago ( the frum that is)
also does any one know where maz went???
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Yes, I noticed that Maz and a few others haven't been here for a while. I really liked Her posts. She posted on the wellington mums thread i did a while ago, so I hope to meet her when we get to Welly. She is probably just busy enjoying herself.

Lou
xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:31 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Think I remember seeing a post from Bevs Here saying HappyNZ asked to have his account closed a while back Haven't heard from Maz on here for ages, or Kato - anyone know how she's getting on in Rotorua? Last I heard she had no computer till her container arrived. Would be nice to hear how she's getting on though after her struggle to get here. And what happened to Nerine?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

HappyNZ did ask to have his a/c deleted a while ago. I don't know the reason why.
Maz also decided to quit & Nerine requested her a/c be deleted.

As far as I know Kato is still registered.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Maz is very happy working away in Wellington! Drinking like a fish when we get together (but don't tell her i said that) and enjoying life without BE.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

My son speaks to Katos daughter on MSN, it would seem that they are living in Rotorua and everything is fine. Kim the daughter was returning home to the UK when i spoke to my son last, but trying to get info out of a 22yr old is like trying to get blood out of a stone. Hes only home at weekends and then he meets mates in the pub, so by the time i get to speak to him its all a drunken blurr
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Think I remember seeing a post from Bevs Here saying HappyNZ asked to have his account closed a while back Haven't heard from Maz on here for ages, or Kato - anyone know how she's getting on in Rotorua? Last I heard she had no computer till her container arrived. Would be nice to hear how she's getting on though after her struggle to get here. And what happened to Nerine?
Hi all.............back again. hehehe
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
My son speaks to Katos daughter on MSN, it would seem that they are living in Rotorua and everything is fine. Kim the daughter was returning home to the UK when i spoke to my son last, but trying to get info out of a 22yr old is like trying to get blood out of a stone. Hes only home at weekends and then he meets mates in the pub, so by the time i get to speak to him its all a drunken blurr
Yep she went home.
Cried for 3 days solid, even kept her room the way she left it (tidy of course) and often go in to smell her perfume. Crazzzzyyyyyyy woman I know!
Didn't think she would leave and checked the phone all the way home from the airport hoping she had changed her mind, but no.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear from you again, sorry to hear that Kim came back, Jay says he is going to come out in January to live but we are not to sure that he will. When we came out in March he said at that point that he didn't think it would be for him but he would give it a try.

Will try and get Jay to speak to Kim, perhaps she will change her mind and come back out, it seems they both like the same things, (retail therapy, pubs, nightclubs,) Jay has a degree in all three.

Anyhow, must meet up with you guys once we get out there, we arrive 5th Sept in Welly.
Steph xx
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Great to hear from you again, sorry to hear that Kim came back, Jay says he is going to come out in January to live but we are not to sure that he will. When we came out in March he said at that point that he didn't think it would be for him but he would give it a try.

Will try and get Jay to speak to Kim, perhaps she will change her mind and come back out, it seems they both like the same things, (retail therapy, pubs, nightclubs,) Jay has a degree in all three.

Anyhow, must meet up with you guys once we get out there, we arrive 5th Sept in Welly.
Steph xx
Like peas in a pod those too aren't they!! Kim loved it here but missed her boyfriend back home. Wouldn't mind as much but he leaves for Oz in November with his mum & dad and they have been planning this for YEARS so cant see him returning to the UK. Maybe she will come back over, who knows, but as long as we are here she will have good holidays and good opportunites should she change her mind.

One thing I will say, please please make sure you make friends before coming.....even if it is this crazy bunch on the forum LOL
Its harder without someone to talk too when times are difficult.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Hokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
And what happened to Nerine?
Nerine is alive and kicking on Expatexposed !
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

so do I.

I do miss beautiful Lardyl and Irn Bru .............. Why don't they post any more.....? maybe they are fed up with BE.............or what? please get back.................to us.........

I do miss Maz also.......... She is a lovely person with full of enthusiasm. I think I will give her a call or send an e-mail or something. I promised her I will meet her when I get back from the States. ...........BUt......what am I doing here since I arrived back in Welly. ?

Last edited by crap coffee; Aug 14th 2008 at 3:00 am.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 4:02 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kato33
Yep she went home.
Cried for 3 days solid, even kept her room the way she left it (tidy of course) and often go in to smell her perfume. Crazzzzyyyyyyy woman I know!
Didn't think she would leave and checked the phone all the way home from the airport hoping she had changed her mind, but no.
My daughter wants to go back to the UK, been here 1 year and she still goes on about going back all the time...may be her in a few years shes 14 btw
Old Aug 27th 2008, 4:00 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

please get back.................to us.........
still alive Libby - just hellishly busy with work :curse:, kids and life in general.
Hope to return to the fold soon(ish)........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.