Mind Gone Blind

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mind Gone Blind

Really excited!
My eldest son phoned this morning and he will be playing live on Radio Scotland tomorrow (Thursday), sometime in the morning. God, I'm so vague I don't actually when or the name of the programme
At least I know the name of the band:
MIND GONE BLIND
So if you are out there in Scotlandshire, keep an ear on the radio and tell me if you heard them!
Karen X
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:42 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: Mind Gone Blind

Originally Posted by karonious
Really excited!
My eldest son phoned this morning and he will be playing live on Radio Scotland tomorrow (Thursday), sometime in the morning. God, I'm so vague I don't actually when or the name of the programme
At least I know the name of the band:
MIND GONE BLIND
So if you are out there in Scotlandshire, keep an ear on the radio and tell me if you heard them!
Karen X
Radio Scotland do Play Again http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainf....uk/radio/aod/
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:02 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
Yes, he mentioned that so I will be tuning in for a replay of that
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:57 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Karen. That's exciting. What sort of music do they play?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:23 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Batty
Karen. That's exciting. What sort of music do they play?
They do some cover versions: Linkin Park, Metallica, Chillies, that kind of stuff and they have just made their own CD but it's not quite ready for release yet. I'm so proud of him
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

My husband does a Pod cast - Insominia Radio NZ - which is actually based here in Glasgow - go figure!? He plays unsigned bands and if your son is interested I am sure OH will play something for him.

go to: http://newzealand.insomniaradio.net/articles/home.imp

If your son wants any more info then PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address (or OH's)
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:49 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
My husband does a Pod cast - Insominia Radio NZ - which is actually based here in Glasgow - go figure!? He plays unsigned bands and if your son is interested I am sure OH will play something for him.

go to: http://newzealand.insomniaradio.net/articles/home.imp

If your son wants any more info then PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address (or OH's)
I'm passing that on to him and thank you very much
Karen
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm passing that on to him and thank you very much
Karen
no probs, glad I can help

Can to practical stuff, not so great with the emotional
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:02 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
no probs, glad I can help

Can to practical stuff, not so great with the emotional
I emailed him your post and he sounds keen - if you could email/PM me your details, he would be most appreciative.
Thank you
Karen X
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:38 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

It's always stuff like this that blows me away about forums That's lovely