migrant levy

Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:00 am
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough
Default migrant levy

hi, i think this question has been asked before but i cant find the answer. the question is who has to be paid for , is it all the family ie 4 x £120 or just me as the main applicant 1 x £120. the 4 in my family are my wife and twp boys age 16 and 5
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: migrant levy

Originally Posted by catroberta
hi, i think this question has been asked before but i cant find the answer. the question is who has to be paid for , is it all the family ie 4 x £120 or just me as the main applicant 1 x £120. the 4 in my family are my wife and twp boys age 16 and 5

My understaning is you pay the fee for the first four persons. If you are six persons, you would only pay for four.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CWEMM02
My understaning is you pay the fee for the first four persons. If you are six persons, you would only pay for four.

in my case i had to pay for all 4 me, wife and 2
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:57 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

We were just asked to pay £480 (I think) and there are 4 of us 2 adults and a 6 & 7 years olds, it should tell you on your invitation to apply documentation. Why not try the www.immigration.govt.nz it will most defo be posted on there.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:42 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CWEMM02
This is correct...you have to pay for each person on your application but only up to a maximum of 4 persons per application.