Migrant levy

Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:29 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Migrant levy

Does anybody know what the migrant levy fee is now that NZIS have changed all the fees? I can't find it anywhere. Does that mean (please let it be so) that it's been abolished?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:42 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Migrant levy

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Does anybody know what the migrant levy fee is now that NZIS have changed all the fees? I can't find it anywhere. Does that mean (please let it be so) that it's been abolished?
Hi bookemanjo,

I found a link ont he NZIS page with the fees:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...10282pgpdf.pdf

The migrant levy fee is on the 3rd page, on the left column..it says NZ$300 per successful applicant in the skilled migrant category. I think it's £120 now from the UK but can't find the exact page it's on

Jen
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:32 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Hi bookemanjo,

I found a link ont he NZIS page with the fees:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...10282pgpdf.pdf

The migrant levy fee is on the 3rd page, on the left column..it says NZ$300 per successful applicant in the skilled migrant category. I think it's £120 now from the UK but can't find the exact page it's on

Jen
I'd like to say thanks but I was really hoping it had been abolished. Bugger! Another $1200 to shell out. Hope it doesn't get cold in the next few weeks, I need to send the kids out busking and I'd hate them to get chilly!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to say thanks but I was really hoping it had been abolished. Bugger! Another $1200 to shell out. Hope it doesn't get cold in the next few weeks, I need to send the kids out busking and I'd hate them to get chilly!
There used to be an upper limit on the fee per family, which was less than $1000, hopefully here still is that upper limit...
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Billie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant future

Am just about to pay mine- for four of us its 480 was 460 pounds.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newkiwi
There used to be an upper limit on the fee per family, which was less than $1000, hopefully here still is that upper limit...

Sorry, but the maximum for a family is $1200.
Cheers
Gill
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Sorry, but the maximum for a family is $1200.
Cheers
Gill
at least weve paid ours already.

now its the $480 per person for citizenship application, this is after the $100 to get indefinite RRVs stuck in our passports, this emigration thing is a real black hole for fees..........
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newkiwi
at least weve paid ours already.

now its the $480 per person for citizenship application, this is after the $100 to get indefinite RRVs stuck in our passports, this emigration thing is a real black hole for fees..........

Hello
How did you go about getting the RRV's?

Cheers
Gill
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Hello
How did you go about getting the RRV's?

Cheers
Gill
After the two years on our first RRV was up, we just downloaded the appliocation for RRV form, went into NZ Immigration Offices first thing in the morning with passports, and they did it for us on the spot. Took about 15 mins whilst they checked our movements in and out of the country on their system, as recorded when we pass through border control at airports, to see we spent 183 days in the country each year.

You have to wait till the two years on your first RRV is up though..