Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Might buy me a new toy

Might buy me a new toy

Old Nov 11th 2012, 3:35 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Might buy me a new toy

Jan look at the power weight ratio and you will realise this bike is made for NZ riding. We both love ours and Street and Sport are top drawer. One of the Chch police riders took my Striple for a ride out and was totally impressed with its performance after riding his big lump of a BMW. Can honestly say it replaces my Blackbird in all aspects.....
Attached Thumbnails Might buy me a new toy-triumphs.jpg  
Old Nov 11th 2012, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Might buy me a new toy

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Jan look at the power weight ratio and you will realise this bike is made for NZ riding. We both love ours and Street and Sport are top drawer. One of the Chch police riders took my Striple for a ride out and was totally impressed with its performance after riding his big lump of a BMW. Can honestly say it replaces my Blackbird in all aspects.....
I want the purple one, like the one in yours on the rhs

There is an ex demo purple one in Wellington. There is a new model out now with the exhaust on the side not underseat, for EU emission laws blah blah blah but I'll stick with the high level cans, looks much better IMHO

I can't WAIT to pick it up - it's like a tame version of my GSXR1000 but rideable in NZ. And not too tame

Jan