Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

At midnight no EOI message at 7.30am it said ....

At midnight no EOI message at 7.30am it said ....

Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At midnight no EOI message at 7.30am it said ....

A big thank you to all the people I haven't replied to yet this morning: Donna, Sarah, poppets, jeany.
Time I got off here and did some work
Helen
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The man from Delmonte he say.............Yes!

Jolly good news and well done!

Only just noticed you are from Surrey........where in Surrey?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:45 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
A big thank you to all the people I haven't replied to yet this morning: Donna, Sarah, poppets, jeany.
Time I got off here and did some work
Helen
CONGRATULATIONS Helen,

You must be thrilled and soooo relieved! Well done!! Guess you're out celebrating?! Hope your heads not too sore in the morning!

When will you go and where are you headed?

Caroline
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Fidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really niceFidan is just really nice

Hello!

We are sat here drinking champagne celebrating the fact that we too have been selected! We thought of staying up til 1am (nearly made it!) but found out at 6.30am. Couldn't quite believe the word "submitted" had changed to "selected". Also just can't stop smiling - dread to think what we will be like when (fingers crossed) we get blue stickers.

We are thinking of those who were hopeful for today though and are still waiting - fingers crossed for two weeks time.

Thank you to all those who offered advice re points.

Fiona and Dan
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all

Yippee congratulations. we were selected from the poole two weeks ago, after checking everyday all our checks have finally been completed, and this morning our ITA came through the door.

so we'll have a drink for you aswell (any excuse!)

We are selected
I can't believe it!
wish there was a 'smiley' for mad woman dancing on kitchen table

OK I've calmed down...it doesn't give us ITA yet....I've found the other message on the site that says they are doing checks on us first then they'll contact us.
SO how long does that take?
Helinuk
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all

sorry to hear your news, will keep my fingers crossed in two weeks time for you.

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Congratulations, thats great news. My husband and I were hoping desperately for the same but not to be for us this time. Never mind our time will come. I am really pleased for you, it is great to see more and more people being selected, especially with reasonably low points like us. Good luck with the next stage. Hope it all goes well!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The man from Delmonte he say.............Yes!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Jolly good news and well done!

Only just noticed you are from Surrey........where in Surrey?
hiya NG
We live in a village near Woking
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
CONGRATULATIONS Helen,

You must be thrilled and soooo relieved! Well done!! Guess you're out celebrating?! Hope your heads not too sore in the morning!

When will you go and where are you headed?

Caroline
Well no we didn't really celebrate, hubby- the ever cautious one decided to keep the champagne for visa time but he did buy me a beautiful orchid plant because I wasn't feeling well Tuesday so I forgave him the lack of bubbly
I'm taking daughter to college to collect her AS level results this morning and if she gets good grades I'll buy a bottle of something to celebrate that(she was diagnosed dyslexic when she was 6yrs old and has worked very hard, lots of extra learning support in her junior school days just to read,write and do maths,)so I'm thrilled/relieved she has even got this far!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Paula I'll know who to contact if I come unstuck with the form filling!

Sounds like you are almost there. Where do you want to start a business and live?
Helen
Hi Helen
Hope the head is ok this morning. . :scared: Were going to start in Bay of plenty Papomoa we like it there and we have friends that live there. But also going to look at Hawkes Bay area and a place called Beechlands near Auckland., before we make up our mind. As for business wise not sure yet, the money can just sit in the bank as long as its getting interest, so i don't thinkk we will rush into anything get settled first and the children settled into school etc. Would like to buy a rental property, and my husband is a builder and has his own company here, he likes designing and building houses so maybe he will continue with that. Myself i have just finished work i was a deputy head in a nursery but i think a break from 2- 5 yr old would be nice for a while. What are your plans and where, i think you said before Bay of plenty area.?
Congratulations again.
Paula
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can anyone tell me how the ITA is sent? Does it appear on the NZIS web site like the EOI 'selected' message did or does it come by post?
thanks.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:48 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone tell me how the ITA is sent? Does it appear on the NZIS web site like the EOI 'selected' message did or does it come by post?
thanks.
Initally I recieved an email than huge bundle through the post
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Initally I recieved an email than huge bundle through the post
Thanks. looks like I'll be looking for an internet cafe when I'm away next week
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

We are selected
I can't believe it!
wish there was a 'smiley' for mad woman dancing on kitchen table

OK I've calmed down...it doesn't give us ITA yet....I've found the other message on the site that says they are doing checks on us first then they'll contact us.
SO how long does that take?
Helinuk
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooo ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE IT BIGGER THAN JUPITER,BABY!!! Fanbleedingmultiorgasmcallytastic news for all of you.
Our loss is New Zealands gain and all that magnificent wallop. Great news. When you going?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooo ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE IT BIGGER THAN JUPITER,BABY!!! Fanbleedingmultiorgasmcallytastic news for all of you.
Our loss is New Zealands gain and all that magnificent wallop. Great news. When you going?
Next year when daughter finishes A levels- June? How did you hear of ITA ?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:23 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. looks like I'll be looking for an internet cafe when I'm away next week
This may not be the case for everyone, as they were querying some of our points, and I had a tight deadline (it was an age thing) hence they e-mailed to let me know that we were borderline, selected but borderline.