Metallica

Old May 9th 2010, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Metallica

I did do a search before I posted this, but there wasn't anything from the NZ folk on this forum.....

Metallica are not coming to Christchurch, and we haven't had a holiday since Feb 2009, so we managed to book some tickets today, in the Visa pre sale......

for Sydney

Sorry Auckland

Anyone else thinking of going to any of the gigs? Be warned, the Oz Visa pre-sale sold out, after a few hours in all venues, we only got tickets cos they added an extra date. The Auckland Visa pre-sale starts on Tuesday, I think.

Jan
Old May 9th 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

nicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nicenicorsts1 is just really nice
Default Re: Metallica

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
I did do a search before I posted this, but there wasn't anything from the NZ folk on this forum.....

Metallica are not coming to Christchurch, and we haven't had a holiday since Feb 2009, so we managed to book some tickets today, in the Visa pre sale......

for Sydney

Sorry Auckland

Anyone else thinking of going to any of the gigs? Be warned, the Oz Visa pre-sale sold out, after a few hours in all venues, we only got tickets cos they added an extra date. The Auckland Visa pre-sale starts on Tuesday, I think.

Jan
Me and the brother in law went to Sheffield to see Metallica on tour, totally awesome.
Old May 9th 2010, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicorsts1
Me and the brother in law went to Sheffield to see Metallica on tour, totally awesome.
OMG I was there too!!!!!!

Jan
Old May 10th 2010, 1:47 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Me and the Mrs are on about the Auckland date. as always trying to prebook a babysitter .. last saw 'em .. 20 years or so ago - Sheffield Arena - Black Album ! I think i still had some hair back then
Old May 10th 2010, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bga
Me and the Mrs are on about the Auckland date. as always trying to prebook a babysitter .. last saw 'em .. 20 years or so ago - Sheffield Arena - Black Album ! I think i still had some hair back then
The first time i saw them was at Castle Donington 1987... and have seen then numerous times since though have to admit not in the last 10 years...
Old May 16th 2010, 6:33 am
Just Joined

debz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also got tickets in the Visa presale - for Auckland - all my co-workers are mardy as hell cos they missed out! A couple of them went on at 9am on presale and public sale but nothing! So guess I was one of the lucky ones!
Never got to see them back home, been here 12 years so I thought can't miss out this time, Roll on October
Old May 16th 2010, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

The Auckland tickets are fetching huge money on trade me
Old May 16th 2010, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

I'm not a Metallica fan but saw them at the Sonisphere festival last year and they were awesome!
Old May 16th 2010, 8:37 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
OMG I was there too!!!!!!

Jan
and me to