Merry Xmas Uk

Old Dec 25th 2009, 6:18 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Xmas Uk

Wishing all those still here in the Uk a very happy christmas, especially for those who are celebrating their last christmas in the UK

Dewb x
Old Dec 25th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Xmas Uk

Same to you! Here's to a Christmas on the other side of the world next year!

x
Old Dec 25th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Happy chrimbo to all those down under, it won't be my last in uk, but hey ho,

Happy new year and good luck to all.

see ya.

j.j.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 12:17 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy crimbo.......one more here for me......
Old Dec 25th 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Happy Crimbo to all, heres hoping its the last for us all in the uk, and wishing the new year brings us all happiness and litle blue stickers for our pasports lol
Old Dec 25th 2009, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

lapis lazuli is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Christmas everyone! My last Christmas for a while here and, fittingly, there is still some Snow left over. My parents and I went to St. Paul's Cathedral for the morning service, then headed into the countryside near where we live for a cold,crisp, and refreshing walk. It was beautiful! There was even a couple celebrating Christmas with a bottle of Champagne, cooled in the Snow.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 4:57 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Wishing all those still here in the Uk a very happy christmas, especially for those who are celebrating their last christmas in the UK

Dewb x
Ditto from us, for sale on your house Dewb and hope 2010 is the year everyone's dreams come true.
B x
Old Dec 27th 2009, 7:58 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy64
Same to you! Here's to a Christmas on the other side of the world next year!

x
Absolutely to all of us

Dewb x
Old Dec 27th 2009, 9:46 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Absolutely to all of us

Dewb x
we have had a fab xsmas so far, for once we did not just sit on our bums, we kept ourselves very busy visiting everyone (plus we have no furniture anyway, lol) we both have had xsmas day and boxing day off so extra special for all of us and our families as they got to see us for longer!! Gonna carry on now through the new year and have a great one with special friends and their children as family dont celebrate it all that much anymore, then will prepare myself for the good byes, only cried twice on christmas day which was wicked as though I would not stop, pmsl. Hope you all have a great xsmas out there is the blazing sun, all of our ice have melted now, thank god, bliking dangerous it was.

tina. x
Old Dec 27th 2009, 11:04 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Had a lovely, chillaxed day, just us & our two 'kids'. I had been dreading our last UK Christmas, mainly because my aunt can't accept our desire to live in NZ but she chose not to spend Christmas with us ...'wouldn't be able to hack it' (her words not mine!) ...so no major 'last uk Christmas dramas' here thankfully!!! Just a poem from a close friend that made my eyes leak a bit!!

Now we have to set to clearing Mark's workshop he gave notice on his lease for 31st Dec so have to empty it by Thursday
Roll on New Years Day!! then we can focus on plans for living in NZ....at the moment its all a bit 'we could live here...we could live there....do this ...do that' ....etc etc ...... must start a list, make some plans!!
Old Dec 27th 2009, 6:11 pm
Scorchy legs

Was an odd one for me, in the sense that as our house has not sold could not really 100% say this was going to be our last Xmas here. Think it will be but you can never say for definite until we have sold house and booked our one way flight. Think in a way that made it less emotional for us.
My mum could not resist a mention that next year "it will probably be just the two of them"

Had lovely time though stayed at my parents for Xmas night & boxing night and my gorgeous gran (101!) was there as well.

Back home now and looking forward to our second Christmas day next sunday my lovely "world kickboxing champ" daughter has spent Christmas over in Thailand so said we would have another Christmas day when she got back so she didnt feel she missed it with us. Turkey anyone

Dewb x