British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Merry Xmas NZ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/merry-xmas-nz-646071/)

Dewb09 Dec 24th 2009 6:31 pm

Merry Xmas NZ

Wishing all of you waking up in NZ a very happy christmas, have a great day however you spend it and enjoy the people you are with.

Dewb x

Justcol Dec 25th 2009 6:40 am

Re: Merry Xmas NZ

Thank you very much, I've had a wonderful day.
29 degree's here today and not a breath of wind.

MnB Dec 25th 2009 4:59 pm

Better late than never!! :cool:Hope you all had a special day. lol x:thumbsup:

teebrown Dec 25th 2009 6:23 pm

5 Attachment(s)
We had a fantastic day, took the boat out in Lyttelton, the weather was perfect the sun beating down. My Mum and MIL are over from UK, so when we saw a pod of dolphins swimming around the boat playing, it was a lovely christmas present. We then went to Quail Island where we had a BBQ, christmas crackers and a play on the sea biscuit (donut thing you pull behind the boat).

It was a great day and totally stress free.

Merry Christmas everyone.

crap coffee Dec 26th 2009 10:12 am

Originally Posted by teebrown (Post 8197080)

SO DO I.

It was a hot and lovely day, wasn't it. went for a walk with little Euan this morning which was fresh and cool. :) It's just really nice that I can have plenty of good rest over x-mas time here if not excited, but that's ok! Just nice and quiet!

my parents went out for fishing tho :rofl: while me staying at home and writing things and talking to terry h..........:o and took a few photos of myself tonight..in the bathroom :lol::rofl:

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! I would like to wish all of you good health, long life without worries, and be happy!

Dewb09 Dec 27th 2009 7:54 am

Originally Posted by teebrown (Post 8197080)
We had a fantastic day, took the boat out in Lyttelton, the weather was perfect the sun beating down. My Mum and MIL are over from UK, so when we saw a pod of dolphins swimming around the boat playing, it was a lovely christmas present. We then went to Quail Island where we had a BBQ, christmas crackers and a play on the sea biscuit (donut thing you pull behind the boat).

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you so much pics are just fantastic!

Looks and sounds like a brilliant Christmas! & lovely to have family over from UK too!

Dewbx

Dewb09 Dec 27th 2009 7:55 am

Originally Posted by colandros (Post 8196659)
Thank you very much, I've had a wonderful day.
29 degree's here today and not a breath of wind.

Go on then rub it in :rolleyes: mind you at least we got above freezing woo hoo a dizzy 4!!!!!!!

Dewb x