Merry Xmas

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Xmas

Merry xmas one and all,
Hope you all have a safe one and a thouroughly enjoyable one.

Catch ya in the new year.

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Xmas

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Merry xmas one and all,
Hope you all have a safe one and a thouroughly enjoyable one.

Catch ya in the new year.

Thanks Jeeper, I would like to take this moment to wish everyone on the forum a very happy Christmas, some who are having their last at home with their families like us, some who are having their first away from their families and need all our support, just because we may not have met doesn't mean we won't be thinking of you and how you cope at this time of year. Some who have been there many years or just a few, your advice has been very helpful and needed over the last year.

Guys give yourselves a big pat on the back, have a few enjoy yourselves wherever you may be, and I hope all your dreams work out for you all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Nigel
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:57 am
Naked and lightly greased

Dappadee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll third that sentiment.

Happy holidays to all

Have a few on me.

This time next year I will be teaching my Kiwi mates how to do the all-day-xmas-eve-drinkathon.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Radio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura about

Merry Christmas to all on the forum, with special thanks to Pinkie and other moderators.

This is my last in the UK (the woodsmoke effect are my bridges burning) and I'm determined to have fun despite close relations in tears most of the time and NZIS providing the special early Christmas present by widening my points shortfall to 45 now. :scared:

I look forward to 2006 and I hope it brings you all what you wish for.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:40 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, Merry Xmas to you all wherever ye may be in the world...you guys in NZ are so lucky...Santa gets to you before us!!!

Hope you all get everything you wished for and that the New Year brings you lots of happy days!!!

Have fun...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:41 pm
livewire

A happy Christmas to you all, here's to absent friends and loved ones.

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:48 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Merry Christmas from me too and best wishes for a very happy and peaceful New Year to everyone.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas from us too.
1st one in NZ for us - gonna be different (going camping!!) and emotional (linking up by webcam with friends and family) but hopefully happy none the less.
Thanks to all on here for the information and support that helped get us to NZ - good luck to all of you on your way!
Vicki
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 4:30 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas one and all, here there and everywhere.

A toast to everyone we've met both on BE and in NZ who have answered our endless questions, helped us settle and made us welcome

A toast to absent families and friends, we miss each and every one of them

And finally a toast to all of us who've had the courage of our convictions to follow our dreams, whether it's worked out or not

P.S. Handy hint - when feeling homesick at this time of year DO NOT listen to Michael Buble's Home, or Tracy Chapman's The Promise! Not good for the morale! I've instructed the kids to hide them from me and to not give them me under any circumstances.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:49 am
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

May all your hopes, dreams and aspirations become reality in 2006. Smile and say Hi to the next stranger you see in the street...Pass it on......

MERRY CHRIMBO EVERYONE!!!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:54 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Yuletide Felicitations old boy!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

and wishing everyone a happy new year! Looking forward to new challenges in January
best wishes Joanna
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

From Segamad (Ali) 80s Chick (Phyl) & Kids

(See Copy of this year's Christmas card on Sad Santa Thread - err sorry it looked better printed)
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 9:22 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

From Segamad (Ali) 80s Chick (Phyl) & Kids

(See Copy of this year's Christmas card on Sad Santa Thread - err sorry it looked better printed)

RE: Sad Santa, it's all his own work y'know, not an Internet cut & paste job!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all
Old Dec 25th 2005, 1:56 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to each & everyone of you.

To those of you who have just celebrated your first Christmas in NZ I hope it wasnt too much of a shock having it in the summer as opposed to the ones your used to in the winter Hope the kids all enjoyed being one of the first countries to celebrate the day
For me it was a very emotional day, sharing it online (web cam & voice) with my family. My sons always call it the day Mum has her emotional melt down & bless their hearts they spent it trying to rid the tears I was shedding & did their best to put the smiles back on my face.
Now its Christmas Day here & Im frantically trying to get the food all prepared for the onslaught of my US family. Waiting for the pav to come out of the oven so Im taking the opportunity to wish you all the best.
Hoping that the New Year brings good things to everyone.

Once again Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to All

Regards
Cindy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.