Merry Christmas

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas

Well i'm off to start the Christmas period with some friends with a beer or two and a sausage from the bbq... just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and i hope Santa brings you everything you have wished for.

For the folkes in ChCh, stay safe, stay strong and i wish you all the best...

Happy Christmas everyone...
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:30 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Merry Christmas

You too Ive started on the vodka and husband got the BBQ started
Old Dec 24th 2011, 4:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

...and to you SME and Love30.

Lovely summer day & a chilled start to the jollidays.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 5:39 am

waikatoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas from Waikatoguy.

I hope all you guys and gals have a great Christmas and a prosperous 2012, especially those who have made NZ home, or are hoping to make it home sometime in the future. All the best, and good health ... yes good health, that's the main thing.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my trifle for tomorrow, sat cooling nicely in the fridge. Still couldnt find any sprouts though

Hope everyone has a wonderful Xmas and a very happy and healthy new year...now where's me beer
Old Dec 24th 2011, 6:17 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got up Xmas eve UK, my last... Wife has to make the mince pies and then we need to dash off and pick up our unfortunate chook who is coming to dinner.....sparing a turkey's life this year... Plenty of sprouts for tomorrow (not on the stalk though...) Dare say you lot will finish yours before us.... either ways Lovely Xmas to all.........
Old Dec 24th 2011, 7:17 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

~*~*MERRY CHRISTMAS~*~* one and all. Hope your day is merry and bright.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

A very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all.