Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today

Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today

Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today

Today we took home 2 male kittens, they're so adorable! I posted in The Lounge about their being nameless still, but wanted to share their photos with you. I have one extremely happy 6-year old daughter now, and two attention-hungry kittens.

Now this house is a home.
Attached Thumbnails Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today-kittens_1.jpg   Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today-kittens_2.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:25 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Members of our household: 3 yesterday, 5 today

Originally Posted by Maz
Today we took home 2 male kittens, they're so adorable! I posted in The Lounge about their being nameless still, but wanted to share their photos with you. I have one extremely happy 6-year old daughter now, and two attention-hungry kittens.

Dammit!
I thought you meant I was allowed to move in!! (taking the girl with me of course!)
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:26 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Dammit!
I thought you meant I was allowed to move in!! (taking the girl with me of course!)
You are both more than welcome at any time, you know.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

What lovely photos - and I've got a nightie just like that

Alison
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
You are both more than welcome at any time, you know.
Thanks mate!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz

Very cute.... and the kittens are nice as well!!

Names....

Starsky & Hutch
Sulu & Chekov
Kane & Abel
Holmes & Watson
Penn & Teller
Tom & Jerry
Itchy & Scratchy
Harley & Davison
Rusty & Starfish

am I getting close???
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:52 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Since you are in Wellington I reckon you ought to give your cats cool Wellington names, something like Fat Freddy & Drop after one of Wellington's better musical acts.

Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ah !
Looking at all three faces in those pictures, it simply must be your daughter that finds the names of those kittens, for she knows them well already. Not right away, but as the days go by. She will know !
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:29 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Today we took home 2 male kittens, they're so adorable! I posted in

Gorgeous pictures.

FWIW I read once that cats respond well to names that end in an 'e' sound (for some reason). Thus names such as Harry work well.

Suggestions ..

Harry, Monty, Charlie, Pepper (personal favourite), Stripe. Toffee and Fudge are also popular examples, although I wouldn't choose to use them myself.

Enjoy!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:03 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Gorgeous pictures.

FWIW I read once that cats respond well to names that end in an 'e' sound (for some reason). Thus names such as Harry work well.

Suggestions ..

Harry, Monty, Charlie, Pepper (personal favourite), Stripe. Toffee and Fudge are also popular examples, although I wouldn't choose to use them myself.

Enjoy!
Hmm, our female cat is called Billie (after Billie Piper!!!).

Yes husband has a thing about her and doctor who.

They are gorgeous

Jo
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:34 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as they look just like our boy Oscar (who was also named on this forum!) they could be named Osc-grrrrr (for the more playful, and slightly scratchy one) and Osc-ahhhhhhh (for the most loveable one)

Originally Posted by JoB

Phwoarrr - I know exactly where he's coming from. Was always jealous of Chris Evans when he snared her. Now she is a free agent again, she's right back on my list.

Charlie and Billie - problem solved.

Ultimately I agree with Bevs though, and let your daughter name them. After all, she'll be the one feeding them, playing with them, and clearing up after them once they are older, right...?
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:36 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, gorgeous!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, they are soooo cute!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:53 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Maz, they look absolutely gorgeous, and your little girl looks so happy, my 2 are v jealous. We would love more cats, as had them in U.k, smudge and treacle, tabbys just like yours, but son developed pet hair allergy, so they had to go to a freind. We love cats, tooooo cute.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 4:52 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoB

They are gorgeous

Jo
I called my cat LOLA after doing karaoke singing the Barry Manilow song..

Andy, does Toni know you are dreaming of someone else..??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.