Reload this Page >

Meeting for drinks CHCH

Meeting for drinks CHCH

Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:41 am
Just Joined

David and Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting for drinks CHCH

Hi Guys

We've recently moved to Christchurch, via Switzerland and then 20 years in the US, but are originally from the UK. We would love to meet some people, maybe for a beer downtown every couple of weeks.

Let us know if anyone is interested.
D&J

Interests - getting rid of the kids - almost done they are 16/17, hiking, windsurfing, skiing, oh and drinking beer and wine....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:13 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting for drinks CHCH

Originally Posted by David and Jayne
Hi Guys

We've recently moved to Christchurch, via Switzerland and then 20 years in the US, but are originally from the UK. We would love to meet some people, maybe for a beer downtown every couple of weeks.

D&J

Interests - getting rid of the kids - almost done they are 16/17, hiking, windsurfing, skiing, oh and drinking beer and wine....
I'll come! well I say that but will i?? Aye probably! When, where how many??
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:16 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

D&J

Hi We may be up for it we live at Woodend been in NZ from 2003 and would like to still meet others.
would you like to pm and advise of a date thanks.
Lin and Martin
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:23 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Us to, just whenand where?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 7:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Us to, just whenand where?
Hi Well lets sort out a date and time By the way him in doors is also from Essex... Epping.
Lin
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
Hi Well lets sort out a date and time By the way him in doors is also from Essex... Epping.
Lin
Flippin southerners...
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Flippin southerners...
Yep dont you just love em!!!! have to say my Mum was from Bow and Dad was from Scotland and I was born in a Leeds and lived just out side Harrogate so no hope for me

Now we need a date and time
Lin
Old Apr 16th 2009, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Naylors is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

D&J

Hi there - did you arrange the meet up? Cos we would also be interested in meeting up with people. We moved here in February and we don't know anyone!! :-( Having said that (bit of an exaggeration!) we are getting to know folks and Kiwis are very friendly. But we would still like to meet other Expats living in and around Christchurch.

Celia and Matthew (and Sage the cat!)
Old Apr 16th 2009, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Naylors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Flippin southerners...
I love that quote about the tea cosy - I always have to put them on my head!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 4:04 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Nah - I don't think it ever happened. See - without Joshlin around to sort stuff out it's all talk and no action with us lot.

Well the Dux is central, has a car park, and caters to most tastes. One weekday evening would be ideal for us.

Any other suggestions on date, time and location?

Ton was actually talking about a party at ours sometime in the next month or so - just for the sake of it, so that could also be a possibility. Will ask her to stick it on here if she gets round to putting thought into action.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Nah - I don't think it ever happened. See - without Joshlin around to sort stuff out it's all talk and no action with us lot.

Well the Dux is central, has a car park, and caters to most tastes. One weekday evening would be ideal for us.

Any other suggestions on date, time and location?

Ton was actually talking about a party at ours sometime in the next month or so - just for the sake of it, so that could also be a possibility. Will ask her to stick it on here if she gets round to putting thought into action.
Hi Dux is fine for us but we have to come in from Woodend, Martin gets home around 5.45 at night so could be back in town for 7.15.
Have to say its nice of you PARTY to think of that this way we could all have a good old chat

Now we just need to sort out a time date and place so next month is fine with me and Martin say.........1st May or 2nd May any other dates?
Lin
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

can we make it the week after, we might be back in the right time zone by then.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Joshlin
can we make it the week after, we might be back in the right time zone by then.
Hi Next week is fine with we just time and place and date!!!come on you lot lets get this sorted
Lin
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice

Ken and I would love to come along but can't make Fri 8th, how about sat 9th May?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by EmandKen
Ken and I would love to come along but can't make Fri 8th, how about sat 9th May?
Hi Amand thats fine with us Now WE have a date come on you lot SAT 9th May how may more can come out to playJoshlin....WIZ N' TON..ACTION PLEASE..Naylors..up for itDustybin...Downtown we have a date at last ANY more welcome!!!
Lin and Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.