Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet-up's in Botany

Meet-up's in Botany

Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:53 am
Just Joined

anwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the rough
Default Meet-up's in Botany

Hi Everyone

As the thread as been closed I wanted to start a new one.

Have any of you ladies managed to meet up with each other as I would be very interested in joining you?

Or just keeping in touch via email or phone would be good too.

thanks
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet-up's in Botany

Originally Posted by anwanti
Hi Everyone

As the thread as been closed I wanted to start a new one.

Have any of you ladies managed to meet up with each other as I would be very interested in joining you?

Or just keeping in touch via email or phone would be good too.

thanks
Hi,there is a crowd of us that meet up most fridays if you are interested the more the merrier,have sent superwoman x5 a private message to see if she wants to meet up for a coffee..where about are you staying...Jacky
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by garryhg
Hi,there is a crowd of us that meet up most fridays if you are interested the more the merrier,have sent superwoman x5 a private message to see if she wants to meet up for a coffee..where about are you staying...Jacky
Hi Jacky,could you count me in for your friday meet ups.sounds fun.perhaps i will pm you if thats ok.I live in Dannemora.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:15 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future

Hi,

I would be interested too if any one can pm me the info.Im hoping to meet up with superwoman x5 at some point soon.If anyone wants to pm me to keep in touch or meet up i can then swop email addresses etc.
I dlove to hear from anyone.Have a great day,vikki
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sean n
Hi,

I would be interested too if any one can pm me the info.Im hoping to meet up with superwoman x5 at some point soon.If anyone wants to pm me to keep in touch or meet up i can then swop email addresses etc.
I dlove to hear from anyone.Have a great day,vikki
not a problem,where have all you lot been hiding..lol where is it you stay?Jacky
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:56 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future

not a problem,where have all you lot been hiding..lol where is it you stay?Jacky
Im in sunnyhills, pakuranga, for the time being, but we are going to stay in this area. vikki
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:19 am
Just Joined

anwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the roughanwanti is a jewel in the rough

Hi Jacky

Thanks for your message, Yes I would be interested in meeting up with you if thats ok.

Could you let me know where and what time you meet up please?

Jyoti
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Superwoman x 5 will become famous soon enoughSuperwoman x 5 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Meet-up's in Botany

Wow !! so glad your all making arrangements to get meeting folks sorry not been in touch but have been busy and to be honest not sure how this site works just getting used to PM etc ....or maybe i can blame the Blonde thing...lol....
If your interested in joining me at my house for a coffee during the day on Tuesday 2nd December just PM me everyone it would be great to see you all.

Have a good weekend from julie